Helping a First-Timer

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TrenchTownRock, May 27, 2004.

1. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I'm toking with a friend tomorrow evening and I need some assistance. He's about 200-215lbs, almost 6ft tall, and has never smoked before. Should I tell him basically that he should take large hits and attempt to hold the smoke in for approximately 7-10 seconds?? And also tell him that the smoke should not be coming out milky white?? My first time I smoked I got fucking retarted and I don't know how because when you first begin, you're lungs are virgin to the smoke and extremely sensitive meaning you'll hack a shitload and probably not get stoned. I did not experience this problem at all and I'm about 5'10'' and 140lbs. If you have any other advice for me to help him get STONED :)D )...it would be greatly appreciated!:)

2. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Your friend is going to be so fucked up tomorrow.haha But like for a first timer if you blaze him out with like 2 grams of chronic he ll probably fall down.

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

First times don't inhale correctly and don't get high. Or on the other extreme they inhale too fast or something and cough out all the smoke and don't get high that way. What I would advise first timers to do is to take a small drag...then inhale, then take a hit til u start coughing like a maniac, then take another hit til u don't cough it out, and even if he feels like coughing tell him to try to keep it in as long as possible...

4. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

YAh but after like 5 hits they start feeling it.

5. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Personally get him used to a joint first, then introduced him to a bong that will finish the job. Make sure he takes it down for long enough and deep. And tell him to relax whilst he's smoking it and after, i find wen ur relaxed the effects are much more pleasant and noticable.

6. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

And another thing try to get him to 'take it down in one' (without holding it in ur mouth first) This is a much better way to take it down but needs practise

7. reef

reef Member

wtf~ when did smoking pot become a freakin math problem?

8. marquee

marquee Member

reef, you read my mind man. just tell him to smoke a joint, dont think so much into it. it feels cooler to9 just smoke then get high and not be thinking into everything.