help?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by cat, May 31, 2004.

1. cat

cat Member

I don't really think this is anything to do with relationships but it is kinda. Despite the fact that I'm in a relationship with someone who I should be glad to be with,I still want every guy I meet, who is even remotely attractive, to fancy me. I don't know why. I know I'm not that confident about my looks and I think that is why, but even even if I was confident, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship even more because then I would actually have a chance (I think) with all these other fit guys. What the fuck is wrong with me? I really need some advice on this coz there is noone else I can talk to.

2. makno

makno Senior Member

natural selection, instinct ,human nature..hormones , pheramones...the divine within every creature....u....r ....normal girl human folk....following the primate owners manuel...all is well!

3. Airinhead

Airinhead Member

At least people don't look at you and wonder whether your a girl or a boy! I know I dress like a guy sometimes (comfort reason, I'm not bi or lesbian) and I have short hair. But c'mon people if you see me in a bar, I either look like a 13yr old boy (who aren't even allowed in bars) or a girl. It just ticks me off especially when you can hear people commenting about it as I walk past. ARRRGGG

I can understand that people make mistakes. (The bouncer once pointed at me and said "I'll need to his ID." and I was like "Well you aren't gonna get HIS ID, but you can have mine!" The poor guy was sooooo embarrassed and apoligized.)

Its when girls think that they are superior to other girls because they wear slutty clothes and more guys ogle them is what makes me mad. Please Please Please don't fall into that catagory of girls. Its Ok to dress nice to look pretty (or in my case presentable) but to command the room? thats just selfish.