Help!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Velouria, May 9, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

Last night at about one in the morning I saw a green laser-looking light shining thru my window and into my bedroom. It was so bright and scary! I got out of bed and looked outside and no one was there. I was not on any type of drug when this happened, and I know it wasn't a reflection from anything in my room since nothing electronic was on...I told my parents b/c it scared me, and they can't figure out what it was either. Does anyone have any idea why a green laser would be beamed into my room? I am very paranoid now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

Are you being serious? I know this will make me seem like a complete ditz if you're just being sarcastic, but it's hard to tell on the internet. Anyway, I don't have weird marks or a headache, but I did have trouble breathing right after if happened last night. The air felt stuffy or something. I know this may just be a coincidence or the result of me being scared.

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Well this experience has opened my mind. I feel stupid telling people I was possible abducted by aliens though. The whole idea sounds ridiculous to me, plus why wouldn't they pick someone more interesting? If it actually was aliens, I'm scared. Do you think I'll get hurt or anything?

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

HOLY SHIT! last night i was at the girl friends house for a bonfire thingy...and i looked up at the sky and guess what i saw...three lights the size of stars moving in the same direction is a PERFECT triangle, very very slowly!...and after about 5 seconds all three of them just disappeared...i swear it was a UFO...if u have NO idea what the green lazer was...the same UFo that i saw could have probably been infected with extra-terrestrial beings looking in peoples windows....i wouldn't doubt it!!!

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

Wow, that's creepy. Maybe we will both get abducted! At least someone I know will be there, haha. Maybe the aliens are interested in people from hipforums.

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

Either Aliens or the government is spying on uss....i hate the gov't they watch everything!

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

Maybe it IS the gov. trying to scare us since we are both avid pot smokers. Interesting...

8. garf12

garf12 Member

the government is spying on all members of hip forums! I promise! :eek:

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

Unfortunately no, there are no cool raver types around here. BUT my mom figured out the cause of the green laser lights. It turns out someone tried to break into a house next door and the police were inside the house searching around and they installed some weird flood lights. Now I can go back to sleeping in my own bed again!

10. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

Hurry Get The Tin Foil And The Flashlight They Are Trying To Get You!!!!!! Dont Let Them Read Your Mind!!!!

11. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

ahhh you guys. i was just reading this thread..and then someone walks through my house door and i must of jumped so high...you made me paranoid from t his thread for a little bit. haha. crazy what minds do to other minds...

my guess is that it is the government

12. cherokeehippie

cherokeehippie Member

This reminds me of something that happened to me last summer! I had been reading stuff about Bigfoot on the internet and then went in the living room to watch tv. I had my front door opened but screendoor closed. I was watching tv when I heard a noise outside. I looked and saw two glowing eyes looking right at me thru the screen door. I freaked big time! And cried "WHO IS IT????" I looked again and then saw it was just my kitty! She had climbed all the way up to the middle of my screendoor and was wanting to come in! Lara

13. Guru420

Guru420 Member

Oh Chicken Little, when will your story end?