help

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by navajas, Feb 17, 2009.

1. navajas

navajas Member

its funny... swim went on a vacation to do drugs cuz swim only does drugs when on vacation, got loads of, pure mdma powder, high grade weed, psilocybin mushrooms, cocaine, valium and codeine but NO HEROIN... hes sitting somewhere with all this stuff infront of him and none of it interests him at all... its been like that for a week now! is that weird? swim wanted heroin and ketamine <-(can live without it) so bad but didnt find any and his cocaine is no good with out heroin! swim feels like hes a junky without an addiction... swim is supposed to be having fun right now but for some reason swim based his happiness on finding heroin... it seems its true once u try heroin no other drug interests you... this might be the stupidest request ever but can some one help swim appreciate the stuff infront of him?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

stop with the swim already, we know its you, and it doesnt protect you in court :)

what do you want to hear? I can understand liking H more than everything you listed except psylocin and mdma. how can you even compare those, they are heaven, mushrooms are not even drugs, you don't take them, they take you.

i also worry for your health man, though i'm sure youve heard that enough and dont think theres a problem or something

some dragons are too awesome to chase, i hope you dont have to learn that the hard way

3. moomooman

moomooman Member

swiy should send all of these uninteresting drugs to swim. then you could appreciate them in there absence.

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

seriously. I love heroin as well, probably #1 recreationally, but having all that shit you got, and fuuuuccckk H! eat shrooms and smoke herb all night! waay better. mdma is fun as well once in a while. with some coke would be great too.

I guess take all the codeine you got.. and pop a few vals with it.