Help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jimmy, May 16, 2004.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

I am in love with my Aunt..I am 15 and she is 35...Can you guys send me some tips on how to make my Aunt fall in love with me or know that she does have the hots for me?

2. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

dude! is this a joke? just tell her how you feel its the only way she'll know...good luck with your....perdicament :confused:

3. galvatron

galvatron Member

um. yeah. i dont know about that. really? you love your aunt? even if i did have the slightest idea of how to get your aunt to dig you, its not a healthy thing. not only is she twenty years older than you. but shes you aunt. if you think she does infact has the 'hots for you' you could just be mis-interpreting it as her caring for you because your her nephew....yea. its just not a place you shoud go...

4. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Don't tell your aunt, it will just create a weird feeling between you two because I seriously doubt she has the same feelings towards you. Find a nice young girl not in your family and try to get over your incestuous tendencies.

-CB

5. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Is it by marriage? If there is no blood relation, I say go for it. She could return your feelings or she could laugh in your face, tell your whole family, and then it will be a running joke in the family that will follow you to your grave. Either way, it'd be a learning experience. Life IS about risk.

6. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

Still, just give me some tips on how to make her love me!

7. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

I love me aunt...maybe you love your aunt in the same way but are confused because you just started puberty. Aunts are for visiting at weekends, sending you easter eggs. they are for hugs. i love my aunt becuase she is family. i do not want to shag her.

Now stop wasting our time you time wasting bastard. quite clearly a prank...

.grow up.

8. Nick

Nick Member

Are you from Arkansas by any chance? A fresh opposum pelt might score you some points.

Nick

9. balance_n_venus

balance_n_venus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

PLEASE, forget about this .Really, bad idea .Maybe you can just think about it privately and it will just fade away.Hopefully!!!!!