help

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Peter Griffin, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

ok...i really dont want to explain my situation and seem like a puss..or like i was sympathy...but i mean overall im a good kid...but i really cant smoke buds no more...but i wanna smoke sumthin...i hate cigarettes (death sticks) but i dont need something but id like to have sumthin to give really any kinda pleasurable effects...help please

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

you just want something to smoke dude if you just want shit to smoke smoke some maple leaves or something

3. entheojim

entheojim Member

dude im in the same situation buds took alot out of me so i quit not im getting in to worm wood.

it is an ingreedent in absenthe a comon drink of vincant van gough

it was also smoked by edgar allen poe

i have had good experiences with it and it sorta taists and smells like sage
    it is cheap i think i payed like 15 bucks for a pound of it. so give it a whirl and let me know what u think... good luck

4. OhQuagmire

OhQuagmire Member

So your saying it worked?? Well what did id do? Is the effect worth the damage on your lungs. I really wonna find something that works that you can't get tested for too but everything I've tried sux.