Help with anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ratcock, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratcock

Ratcock Guest

Hello everybody,
    I used the search function however nothing as unique as this came up so i decide to make a thread. If otherwise i will apologise.

So Im really obsessed with anal sex, i really think about it all the time and cant stop thinking about wanting to fuck my gfs ass. Theres the problem
    I have never done her ass.

I have used my fingers on her ass, and sometimes even put in two, however Altough she feels no pain (or not always atleast) she doesnt feel any pleasure. I really want her to enjoy anal as much as i have and i domt know what to do, luve doesnt change anything, i go slow, i use the smallest fingers first ( have small hands) still nothing changes.

I really want to have anal sex, but i dont know what to do to get there. I was tjinking in buying a set of butplugs or something.

I was also thinking about trying to forget anal, but it seems like i have this unsatible need to stick my dick/ fingers in her ass.
    What do you recommend?
    How can i get her to enjoy anal?

Please dont say anything like, dont do anal, not every girl likes anal, those responses are what i read in yahoo answers, and i know you guys are better.

Sorry for long posts, and sorry for any mistakes im on a phone
    Thanks

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

You are not unique. Go read the hundreds of other threads on getting a woman interested in anal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.