Help. Telling GF I want to try gay sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Curiousguy96, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

My girlfriend knows I like to use toys and stuff and I've mentioned in the past I'd like to try sex with a man. She even suggested giving it a try when I mentioned it several years ago. But I'm pretty sure she didn't actually mean it and reluctantly suggested it to make me happy and thinking I wouldn't do it anyway.

I want to tell her that I want to try it but I don't know how because it's basically just asking to sleep with someone else when we're in a monogamous relationship.
    Has anyone ever told their partner they want to try this? Any advice on how to bring it up?

2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

If you have these feelings, you should just tell her. Thing is, you risk her leaving you, but if you really feel this is something you want to do, then you have to take that risk, I guess. If it's just a phase though, and you don't like it, or whatever, then you've lost your gf. So, it's a risky thing, but being honest with her is best, if it's something that you've felt for a long time.

3. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Try pegging. Maybe that’ll do it for you.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. Gene London

Gene London Members

You mentioned toys but do you have a strap on? If not get a strap on and have her go to town on you. That may fulfill your desire but if not it could help create a dialog...afterwards you could wonder out loud what a real dick would feel like...you could ask what if feels like when you cum in her...ask if she can feel the cum exploding from your dick....maybe she has some bi curious feelings and would want to try that too...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

if you want to experience anal sex then talk to your gf about buying a strap on and having her try it on you. i would do it if my boyfriend asked.
    but if you wanna try sex with men then i guess you should talk to her about it. but probably your relationship will not last if you like it. but at least she will have a lot of fun with 2 men. and so will you at the same time !

BoyToy69 likes this.