Help please :(

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by barefoothonnybug, Jan 10, 2005.

1. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

Ok well...I just got a new boyfriend ...HES TOTALLY GREAT :d....ok back to the help....like im kinda nervous to talk to him on the phone lol....what do we talk about i dont want it to be really awkward if you have some advice THAT WOULD BE SO SWEET OF YOU....well post :D

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unless he's gay, he doesn't want to talk on the phone either. just don't use the damn thing and you'll both be happier

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Good point

4. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

hell yes my gf always bitches at me cuz i find excuses to get off the phone. the phone for me is either to call a dealer, call to stay out later, or call for an emergency, not call to chat like a girl.(no offense, i just think guys are much for phone chatting while girls can talk to each other for hours on end using the tele)

5. anok4uok

anok4uok Member

i agree to just completely disregard the phone's existence, i found myself to communicate well, if it's exactly person to person contact, and sometimes over the net, but it's a bit harder mainly starting out (though in other ways, it has a few advantages that the others don't have), not as bad as the phone though.

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

phones suck I hate talking to my guy on the phone. We just bull shit and after about 5 minutes we have nothing to say to each other. A lot of boys just aren't phone people. Spend time together. Do things together. don't equate your relationship with how much time you spend on the phone.

7. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

I hate phones and I'm a teenage girl. Is there something wrong with me? hmmm... probably. I don't like shopping either. Oh well. At least im pretty bc I dont really like tlaking that much. AS far as Im concerned talking amkes a dull time. Esp. If your with some one you should just throw down with.

8. tom

tom Member

Ok, if you insist on talking on the phone without it being awkward, keep the topic somewhere in the ballpark of anal sex. Could be talking about ass fisting, rimjobs, scat, or astroglide...I'm sure you get my point. Guys love that stuff, nothing makes 'em more relaxed than talking about a finger massaging their prostate. Hope this helps:)

9. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Tom you're hilarious! Well honny how do you spend your time? You guys wanna get to know eachother right? Talk about your interests and hobbies and stuff. Find out what his bag is and talk about that. Or just hang with him in person....

10. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I don't mind talking on the phone... what's so bad about it? :eek: :confused:

11. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

so true. i don't know of any guy that actually likes talking on the phone. guys like talking in person, because then when the girl is talking, we can space out and think about things we'd rather be doing. [to her. and her friend.]

/what? guys, am i right?

12. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

Thank you guys we talked and it was perfectly fine, I just worry myself about these little things to much :( not much self confidence

thanks
    cass