Help please!!!!!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by theycallmedukey, Sep 11, 2013.

1. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

Hey guys first time here, SWIM took two hits of acid one at 9pm, then another at 11:30pm, and SWIM had visual effects lasting all day till now which is 7PM NOW. its been almost 24 hours since the first hit, and SWIM still sees the textures breathing and carpets moving. When will it stop? idk if it was real LSD, or RC or what. please help!

2. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

ask any questions i can clarify it all!

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

did you sleep yet?

since we don't know what you took, and since individuals can respond in unique ways...we can't really tell you when it will stop.

for me, i'm usually back to normal after a night's sleep. at least visually. mentally, after some more intense trips, it can take me a few days to get back to "normal"

give it some time, i'm sure you'll be alright.
    if persistent, slight visuals is your only problem, some would argue that it's not a problem at all. but it's certainly not a major one.

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Sounds like DO(x). How long did it take to kick in? What did the blotter taste like? Was the trip very speedy? Is it really hard to relax/sleep? Do you feel an electrical feeling in your core radiating out through your limbs? How is the general body load?

5. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

no i didnt sleep yet, im trying to now but its weird. will tylenol pm help?

6. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

it took about 2 hours to kick in, me being stupid i took another hit of it right as the first kicked in about, 9:30pm took the 1st, 11:30pm took the 2nd. the trip was pretty fast. and yes i was tossing and turning earlier this morning with lots of thoughts while i was trying to sleep. and yes i guess my core is radiating out in a way.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i would just wait til you're tired and eventually you'll fall asleep.

you're fine dude. don't worry

8. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

okay thanks dude, much appreciated.

9. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

oh and during this time i took a muchinex DM earlier today, do you think it will react with it at all?

10. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

A good rule of thumb when trying something new for the first time is to have a trip buddy. It is helpful if they have already tried what you are going to. :)

11. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

When I took an RC under the impression that it was LSD back in February, I took half a Xanax and it put me too sleep fine.

I did have some longer lasting cognitive effects for like four days afterwards.

You'll be back to normal soon. Just take it easy.

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Def a DO(x) chemical. Sorry dude, I know how much that shit sucks. I got some once and tripped for a good 36 hours. Not a pleasant trip at all. The body load was uncomfortable, i felt wired out my skull, my legs wouldn't relax because this jolt of energy would build in my core and shoot down my legs every 20 min.

13. theycallmedukey

theycallmedukey Guest

yeah its been like 40hours now, and im getting subtle visuals, definitely not full blown breathing walls, but they still move.