Help please! Threesome with brother and relationship problem

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by fib123, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fib123

fib123 Guest

OK first post here so hi. I feel the need to ask anonymously on a forum as this is a rather awkward subject to talk about with anyone else. But I really need some advice!

Firstly a couple of things; I'm bi-sexual, I'm 26, and I've always had a very close and open relationship with my younger brother (John, now 22).

I've had a casual to semi-serious on/off lesbian relationship with one of my friends, Becky, since we met at the end of high school. She is also bi, and we both lean more towards men. We've both been through things in our lives but have met up and carried on seeing each other at varying times.

A couple of years ago we started sharing a house, more as house mates than lovers, but we did get closer and we did frequently sleep together. When my brother came back from uni I introduced him to Becky. They hit things off and started going out a few months ago (which I was fine with). My brother knew we were both bi, and sleeping together, and said he wasn't bothered if we still slept together when he wasn't around (which we did).

I should probably have seen what was coming next really. One evening we were all together, and a little drunk I must admit, and myself and Becky were getting a little frisky with each other. My brother said why don't we take it up to bed and asked if he could watch us. We agreed and he sat on the end of the bed while me and Becky where "busy". A while later he got undressed and started to join in, which made me a little uncomfortable, but he never touched me (apart from a cheeky feel of my boobs) and he and Becky ended up having sex with each other. At the end of it we were all happy with what had happened, including me.

A couple of weeks ago my brother asked if we could have another threesome, I was reluctant, but Becky immediately agreed and I went along with it. Pretty much the same thing happened as last time, me and Becky focused on each other, and after watching for a bit John joined in and started having sex with her. A few mins later we all moved around so Becky was on her back, me kneeling between her legs. What happened next was the shocking bit - John knelt behind me, put his cock in me, and started pounding away! He didn't even ask. I stopped and froze in total shock and didn't know what to do! While I was still kneeling there wondering what the hell to do or say he came, then pulled out, and went back over to Becky. Afterwards I lied there quiet and stunned while they were both completely happy with what had happened. They must have talked about it between themselves before hand, but neither of them spoke about it to me. I didn't really say anything afterwards as I was still shocked, felt very awkward, and honestly didn't know what to say. I just tried to act normal.

When they asked me if I'd join them for a threesome I thought they meant like last time - me and Becky with each other, John and Becky with each other, but nothing direct (more than a grope anyway) between me and him. Certainly not full sex. But the way they carried on afterwards like it was all fine and expected makes me think it was me that misunderstood when they said threesome - is in a full blown MFF threesome - with both girls on offer.

Nothing's really been said about it since, apart from passing comments like what a fun night it was. But I know they're both planning another threesome this weekend and are expecting me to join in. And obviously John is going to expect some action from me as well as Becky given what happened last time.

I don't know what to do. If I say I wasn't comfortable with what happened last time they'll ask why I haven't said anything, or why did I agree to a threesome in the first place. If I just say I don't want to do it again they'll wonder why I'm backtracking all of a sudden. And if I do either of those things it'll probably mean that me and Becky won't be able to be with each other anymore (without John), which I'd really miss. The alternative is - what's done is done, accept it, and accept that my sort-of girlfriend is in a relationship with my brother, and if I want to continue things with her then accept things with him as well.

I honestly don't know how I feel or what I want to do. I know I'd never have slept with John under any other circumstances, but now it's happened I really don't know how I feel. Advice?

PS sorry for long post. I didn't expect it to be thing long when I started.

2. skr8553

skr8553 Guest

Im a new here also and this will be my first post. You are in a very tough spot but my 2 cents would be for you to talk to both of them separately. Start with your brother. Let us know how it goes.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im new here and this is my first post too

4. taz1

taz1 Guest

Why not just go with the flow n enjoy the ride... 3 consenting adultd, i dont see whats wrong...

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ladies And Gentlemen, Hip Forums

Has Just Set A New Record For The Number Of First Post Posters

On Page No 1.

4 Out Of 4...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.