help please! on meeting a girl

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by baker, Jan 6, 2006.

1. DudeDre

DudeDre Member

chappy you are god damn cute!

2. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

a simple hello with a smile while looking her into the eye(hold contact till she breaks it, that shows huge confidence and women love a confident guy) after the hello and hopefully from there a converstation will begin even a simple how are you is sometimes best especailly in those situations where you cant think of anything to say.

3. chappy>

chappy> Member

awe <3

4. chappy>

chappy> Member

and people say that...but angelina is WOW im not angelina though...shes TOO GOOD!

Did you ever get the girl?!

5. DudeDre

DudeDre Member

angelina julie is older, she has full phisical maturity plus she's an actress so ther's people that are paid to look after her beauty

but you are younger and you'l be even more beautiful later
    more than angelina :)

6. Mr X

Mr X Member

Ohh goody here we go again, another fucking genius at the ripe old age of 17.
    Let me tell you about what just happened recently up the road from where I live. A young mother of two children decided to take a ecstasy tablet, had a bad reaction to it and is now dead. From the reports in the paper it seems she was not a druggie and this was just a case of "Oooh I'll give that a try".
    So before encouraging people to do things which may harm them real bad I suggest you get a grip and grow up.
    To a certain extend it could be argued that you and your type deserve the hell you are creating for yourselves. A hell where you will never know what it is to love someone, a hell where there is no respect for self and others, a hell that exists because of your selfishness and desire for instant gratification.
    I was going to suggest you go to hell but I guess you are already there, just don't go dragging decent people down to your level.
    Now to the original question of how to approach a young lady.
    It would help to know the approximate ages of the people involved to better allow me to give advice, however I will assume that you are somewhere between 13 and 15.
    First thing is to be well groomed, a woman has a inbuilt sense that if a man can't take care of his appearance then he damn well can't take care of me and any children we may have. By well groomed I mean neat clothes and good personal hygiene. The last thing you want to worry about when you are talking to a potential gf is whether your breath stinks. If in doubt get a good mate to smell your breath.
    Now that you look OK and smell OK it is time for some strategy.
    Don't get hung up too much on this because usally it goes out the door anyway but it is good pratice to think about how you would like the meeting to go.
    Now the hardest part, the inital approach. This is where you get the cold sweats, anxiety attacks and all the other stuff that most teenagers have to deal with.
    Unfortunatley you missed a good oppoprtunity to approach her after you where pushed into her by your friends. The thing to do would have been to buy her a single yellow rose as an apology for bumping into her. You could have said something along the lines of "Hi my name is so and so and I just wanted to give you this flower to apologise for hurting you, it won't happen again". She will most probably have blushed, looked around in slight embarrasment and taken the rose. Hopefully she would have responded with "That's OK no harm done and by the way my name is so and so".
    Now you know her name and she knows that you are a young gentleman with potential to be a BF.
    Well that did not happen, however all is not lost because woman generally have excellent memories and unless she gets bumped into on a regular basis she will remember you. However due to the delay what you say to her has to be slightly altered to "Hi my name is so and so, I don't know if you remember but some of my supposed friends pushed me into you a while back". A slight pause here to allow her to say something, if she says "Fuck off creep" then you are best to turn around and walk away because rejection is the risk you take and you have to be prepared for it. Basically if that is her attitude then you do not want anything to do with her. Whatever you do, do not retaliate by calling her names, just turn around and walk away. This displays a level of maturity which is an incredible turn on for woman. Also if she is half decent she might apologise to you the next day and you could still have a relationship.
    Anyway lets assume her response is "Ooh yeah I remember"
    You then say "well I have been feeling guilty about not apologising to you and I bought you this (hand over rose) to show that I am sorry for hurting you"
    She smiles and takes rose.
    You say "So we are still friends" with a nice smile on the face (practice in front of mirror), hopefully this will make her giggle a bit.
    Alright now the ice is broken and you two are standing there in silence.
    What's next?
    Weeelll, now your natural charm has to take over and let nature take it's course. You could say something along the lines of "Sorry it's taken me this long to properly apologise for bumping into you but I had to build up the courage to approach a pretty girl like you". However you also have to be yourself and not try and be something you are not.
    Also the location for this initial meet is important, you want ideally somewhere away from the crowd because doing all this with onlookers makes it twice as hard.
    One last thing, practise. In the military, soldiers are trained by doing the same thing over and over until it becomes second nature. Same with talking to a girl, you need to train yourself to be confident and be able to accept rejection like a man.
    The very last thing, ask your mum for advice. I know that is a hard thing to do but if she is a good mum she will want you to be happy and be able to approach young ladies without falling to pieces.

7. onelovemission

onelovemission Member

Yeah

Face your fear and do it anyway (im not promoting the book).

That way, you'll realise there's nothing to be afraid of and you'll be able to do it again and again (if needs be).

This is how we grow as humans.

Blessings

you have also reminded me how horrid it was to be a teenager. Don't worry it gets better. I am 27 now and happier than ever.