help needed...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Platinum_twf, May 24, 2004.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

first off I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if it's not a mod can move it...

I know this probably sound really stupid but...I need some help, or just an opinion (like what you would do if you were me) I'll put the questions in as I go along....

I never really had any friends, mostly because I'm shy, well not really shy, I just never know what to say, when I talk to people...any way so like a few months ago I started to hang out with a few people, so I guess you can call them friends, but the thing is I only really see them at school, but there always talking about hanging out after school and stuff, but the thing I want to know is why don't they ever ask me to come over and hang out or any thing, should I ask them if I can come too? but I don't want to put them on the spot and ask them, if they don't want me to come or something?... like for an example so, at home room, my home room is in the cafeteria, because there is construction right now in my school, so we sit at a lunch table, any way I sit with c, p, k, e, s, r (I'll just put the first letter of there name when I talk about them) at my home room...so last friday they were all talking about going to C's house after school and stuff, so I was just sitting there as they where talking, and they never asked me to come or anything? Why wouldn't they? that happens all the time, they always talk about hanging out after school and stuff, and they never ask me to come...what should I do, I don't want to put them on the spot and ask them, if they don't want me to come, but why wouldn't they want me to come, if they act like I'm friends with them too? it's not like I only see them a home room either c and r are in my gym class and p is in my english class...and I hang out with c, p, and k well I wait for the buss, because I go to a vocational school for half of the day and they go to the same one...

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

this happens to me alot too so i know where u are coming from, but i foudn out that if u engage conversations with them about chilling after school or something like and they see wat a good person u are then maybe they will start to thnik of u more when they consider plans. but i dunno the main thing i would say is to start of conversations, get to know them more and try asking them to hang out after school and see wta happens hope that helps