help needed :-)

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Kastenfrosch, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

Hello kind people,

I have the chance to sell my jewlery at a middleage market, but I really have troubles pricing my goodies. I have some prices in mind, but I feel that it is a little cheap. I don't want to rip off people, but I don't want to throw out my stuff either. So I am asking you guys what you are willing to pay for these things, keeping in mind that

*all beads (besides the little black and silver ones are HANDMADE)*
    *all blank, noncovered metalparts are sterling silver*

So just look at this site:

Tanja's Beads

You can either post your suggestions here, or send a pm or use the forum's email funktion :)

Thanks for your help :)

2. LastAmericanHippies

LastAmericanHippies Member

I couldn't get your site to pull up, but I have done shows for years and know that the average customer at a show likes to get a deal, I always start high so I have room to come down on my price. It is always better to price higher, if it sells at that price, great! if customers are walking away, try offering 20% off. evryone likes a sale.

3. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

I fixed the link :)

4. Chiana20

Chiana20 Member

Its true best way is to start high then go low if the customer wants its for lower but fair price. hope we've helped. Btw, your jewelry looks beautiful. good luck. holla.