Help needed, extremely evil and paranoid thoughts when high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Shane Wood, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Shane Wood

Shane Wood Guest

This will be long but please take the time to read it. I will be grateful.
    To start off i'm 18 years old. I tried weed for the first time when i was 14. I am not an addict. I would smoke only once a month or even less. I loved the high and respected it, but did it rarely. I stopped smoking for a year. I had no weed at all. Recently when i started again i started having a completely different experience. I ignored it twice, but after the events of yesterday i feel something is really wrong. I was at a lake with some friends and we decided to smoke up. Once we got done smoking we decided to enter the water. This is when it all began. I had strange sensations that something was inside the water. Not an animal or snake (we had seen a dead fish on the surface earlier) i felt like there was something evil in the water. I went out but felt like the water was pulling me to itself. I was burning and i felt like someone was holding me and pushing me. I eventually went back in. A little later i started feeling like something was entering me. Some evil. I looked at my friend and i felt as though he was the devil. I ran out of the water and sat on the dry land. I could feel something inside me. I started trembling and my whole body was burning. I felt like i would die if i didn't leave. Thats when my friend who looked like the devil said to me looks like you know somethings in the water. I sat there and soon there were dogs barking and howling from every direction. I could hear people half a mile away shouting. It sounded like they were right next to me. I heard other strange sounds. I could hear every little creature. My friends did they heard the dogs and the Men shouting too so i knew it wasnt just me. I felt like the creatures knew of some evil that was present. I looked around to see if there was something dangerous. It struck me when i looked at my friends who now looked like demons., that we were the evil the dogs are afraid of. I prayed to god again and again. Strangely while everyone looked evil i turned to look at my brother he was bright to me. He looked calm and full of light. As though he had something godly about him. As we were heading out of the low lying area of the dam. We heard a great rumble. We looked back to see the water was shaking, we thought that the floods gates of the dam night have been opened. This scared me since we were a while from any safe height. If the floods gates had been opened we would all die there. We ran for our lives. But a little while later i looked back and saw it wasn't the dam water approaching it was a storm. We saw the rain coming towards us. The rain kept coming towards us and finally we were being pelted by reason drops that felt like bullets. We finally reached the car. And started heading out. We were going away finally and i was happy. I felt like i would die if i didnt leave. My brother stopped the car and told me to take a picture of the dam and the storm. I tried but it was so dark nothing was visible in the pic. That's when my friend said. This place can't be taken away. What is in this place stays here. Then we started playing songs and one of them had the exact words saying'your body will burn, your mind will burn, but you still won't realise whats happening to you. Many more things happened but i don't want to write it. I have the dark pic that i took and other proof from yesterday which proves that i wasnt hallucinating. As i sit here and write this. Even though i am not high at all i feel like sonething is trying to stop me. Something is holding me and i can feel the grip. I feel like the evil is inside me.
    Please help me. I swear this is all the truth and but a story . I desperately need some help

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

don't smoke weed.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Did this happen only once? Maybe it was just bad bud. Sometimes you get a bad high, I mean it is an unregulated illegal substance, ya know.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

TLDR

Simple answer: Don't get high.

5. Shane Wood

Shane Wood Guest

No, sadly its been happening ever since i started after the year long gap. It was completely fine before that. Its happened with different strains of weed too. So the bud doesnt seem to be the problem.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Seriously.. I was going to post three words.

Don't. Smoke. Weed.

(seriously...don't.)

(and really, that shouldn't be too hard. you CAN'T like getting like that. so, simple. don't do it.)

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

try drinking some holy water..

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Or having a Priest Bless your buds- Holy Buds!!!:sunny:

9. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

Sometimes it's about perspective. I've gotten a lot of anxiety on weed, so now I only smoke when I'm in a good/happy mood. I make sure my head is clear and I have a good set and setting.

I agree with others, though. If you're not having good experiences with it, give it up!

10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

First: PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!

2nd: Since weed doesn't agree with you, don't smoke. easy peasy :)

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

easy peasy beautiful cover girl.

btw, lynn, I have bridge over troubled water stuck in my head..
    shoulda known better than to listen to that because last time I listened to it I got it stuck in my head also.

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

:2thumbsup: lol...The sheet music is sitting on the piano right now. I'll probably play it before I go to sleep. The cats almost lose their little cat-minds when I play. They start running the length of the front of the house, run down the back of the sofa, hop up on the nearby chair, then to the coffee table, then start the cycle again, and again. :D Sometimes one will jump on the bench with me and if he gets on the keys I'll usually stop and give them - and me- a break. :p

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

No need for more input. Except maybe try some mushrooms next time you smoke.

14. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

There are lots of different strains of marijuana. You could always just dabble in another one (an Indica-based strain may be better than Sativa-based if you're getting negative feelings and paranoia and that) and go very slow. But yeah perhaps some people are just sensitive, I'm not sure.

Don't force your body to accept something if it really doesn't want to, ofc.