HELP!! -My boyfriend is addicted to sex!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by freedbypeace, May 17, 2004.

1. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Hehe I wish I had your problem. My boyfriend and I have sex once in a weekend if I'm lucky :(

2. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Say "no" once in a while and that problem will go away. If he won't stop then maybe he isn't a person you should be with.

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm a sex addict too.
    Now if I could only find a girl that will have sex with me 11 times in a row.
    Hypersexuality is a disease!

4. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Your problem sound like what my bf and I will be doing once we start doing it....

5. spasticsofa

spasticsofa Member

I sound like your bf. I'm a fiend. I don't really have any solutions for you, though. Sorry.

6. PeaceAndLove

PeaceAndLove Member

what's wrong with sex all the time huh?

hit that shit

7. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

we aren't together anymore. thank god. and i want it out of my mind :(

8. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

...Lucky bastard.

9. sonador_hermosa

sonador_hermosa Member

i hope you are doing okay, dear. it sucks when love doesn't work out, and even though you do have an old soul and were deeply in love with him, that doesn't mean that you won't one day find love with someone else...when i was your age i was with my first love, and we were pretty much engaged because we talked about being together forever, being married, having kids, etc. but it didn't work out. i felt like the world was going to end, but then i got a chance to be single for awhile and discover who i really am and what i want with my life, and also what i want in a relationship with someone else. you must be happy with you before you can be happy with anyone else. hopefully this will be a similar lesson for you. you may have an old soul, but you are a young person who needs life experience. a chapter has closed for you, but think of another chapter of your life opening. be happy and explore life, and you will be truly happy.

*HUGS*
    -amy

10. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

thank you for being so sweet to me. i don't understand why people decided to bring back my old post. :confused: it really hurts. is there a way i could delete it anyone?- so i don't have to deal with mean people anymore?

11. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

WOW most dusdes only WISH they had that kind of stamina