Help me! What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kielbasa, May 18, 2004.

1. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

There's a girl at school I know likes me, and think I like her too. Today, this really weird thing happened. My other friend asked if he could borrow a dollar for a soda, and this girl and another both gave him some change. He said "You're the man, and your the man...well...actually you're both women...". That was all fine and dandy until the girl said "Well, she's a woman, I'm more of a guy." (or something to that effect). Thinking she was just messing around, I kicked her foot lightly and shook my head. Then she said "It doesn't matter it doesn't work" (or something close to that, don't remember the exact wording). She had to leave right after that, and I walked away scared as hell. Does this mean what I think it means, and if so what the hell do I do? Is there anyway she was just joking?

Oh, and she is somewhat bisexual.

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Of what i understand, the soda machine did'nt work, and she thought that you doing that meant it was a bad idea giving the guy money. Whats wrong with that

3. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

No, it wasn't from a machine it was from 7-11...

4. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

C'mon! Someone else respond!

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

She was prob. joking around. You said shes bi so shes prob just feeling more attracted to girls for the moment? The only way to really know is ask her! we dont know! :)

6. keng123

keng123 Member

kielbasa? sounds like that's exactly what she's got instore for ya. ironic you should use the name.

7. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

No, she's very obviously into me, she flirts all the time and is always touching and hugging me etc.

I'm not sure anyone is getting what I'm worried about. I'm worried she might be a shemale...

This is the weirdest situation ever, because she is a really fun person, but I just don't know if I could like her as a gf if I knew she had a penis!

8. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

Hahahaha. Seriously, that doesn't help at all.

And the name is from Tenacious D.

9. keng123

keng123 Member

o.k. i'm guessin that flew over your head

10. Earthy Mama

lol i knew what u meant hun.
    Seriously though I had a really weird immature sense of humor like that too when I was younger. Shes prob just joking... go take a look and if theres a "kielbasa" down there run! lol

11. Earthy Mama

ah that was cheesy, man do i crack myself up sometimes... sorry guys!

12. keng123

keng123 Member

alright if she said this with the other girl standing there, one would asume she might know what she meant. and if other people know it would probably be all over school by now. you should have just asked, what do mean? if you didn't now what she was talkin about.

13. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

It was with other people around, but I could still see her saying it if it were true. Not likely, but possible.

Ask her straight up? Ha. Also, not likely. Think how big a disaster it would be if it wasn't true, and how insensitive I would be for even asking.

14. Earthy Mama

ok accidently "trip fall into her lap and put ur hand out to catch urself and accidently fall on her crotch" (as shes sitting). If u feel anything u know!

15. keng123

keng123 Member

but you'll ask a bunch of peps. that don't know her? how exactly do you think we can help you with this? you want I should fly there, show up at her door, feel around for shlong, and get back to you later??????

16. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

I'll see what I can do...

17. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Sometimes I think I was born with the wrong mind or body or something. Male in a female's body is kinda what I call myself....

18. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Yeah, it doesn't seem that wierd to me. Well, ask Gregonzo, I told him I'm really a man, and he didn't seem to mind.

In all honesty, I do say it quite frequently, but it's more in reference to the way I think, as opposed to what sex organs I have. I do not have a penis, but I'd say I'm more of a man than a woman. It's hard to explain. I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

19. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Call me crazy but I'd just ask her what she mean't.

Anything else is just stalling.