HELP ME -- Southampton, Hampshire UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Knell, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Knell

Knell Member

Desperately seeking a hook up for good weed/hash in Southampton (Hampshire) UK....

Dyin for a toke!!!

2. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Sorry mate, can't help you, I'm too far up north.

But I sympathise with you. About a year ago I had no contacts at all, except for dirty res. Just give it time, get to know the right people... sooner or later you will come across one dude who knows all the dealers for everything under ths sun!

And before anyone cries "pig!" remember noone cares about even dealing weed really anymore in the UK the authorities have majorly relaxed and reformed their laws in the past 10 years.

3. weed-head-101

weed-head-101 Member

mush i got the contacts in bournemouth if thts ne help 2 u.

4. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

I'm not sure about that...Police are doing major busts all over the country, hence the big draught that happened recently.

5. rat from the hosmgm

rat from the hosmgm Member

er i gt loads of contacts but i live near york n the person i get it of goes to devon on the train n picks it up straight from overseas n its nice shit dutch jamican all sorts its mint

6. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Yeah unfortunately it looks like the political climate is drifting more right, and more authoritarian than Blair's first term, which was actually pretty liberal. He's kinda betrayed his original values now though.

Everything will be clamped down on harder, it seems as though there is a push to stamp out everything - free parties, drugs, alternative thinking, creative education even... and with new survailance technology, things are gonna get harder for the people of Britain who still want to be free.

Sorry, just encorportated a pissed-off rant in there, couldn't help it!