Help me, please.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by madlizard, Jun 17, 2006.

1. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

2. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

I never understand how someone can have the conscience to publicly display such heartfelt words with a bunch of forum strangers.

Is some kind of trophy-man symbol of your attractiveness for you? I think when it comes down to it YOU know what to do without deceiving your current partner.

3. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Anyways, thanks for the replies but I'm really not looking to ruin my relationship with my current boyfriend. I'm in love with him; he makes me really happy. I just don't know what to say to this guy; he's become one of my closest friends.

4. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I really doubt that, but I still haven't said anything to either guy. I'm just... argh. I don't want to ruin anything with either of them.

5. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Now you're scaring me... this guy really means a lot to me... it's just that I'm in love with my current boyfriend and I can't see myself getting romantically involved with him... ah. This is no good.

6. diazrichard

diazrichard Banned

I don't mean to scare but I won't candy coat the truth i've been there before and confessing love to someone who will never love you back sucks . I made a thread about it called "unrequited love is killing my soul" because its the truth . I have scars all over my body from self inflicted cuts and I had to take a short trip to the asylum . Im not this guy but I know no matter what its going to hurt .....