help me out!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NiNo601, May 25, 2004.

1. NiNo601

NiNo601 Member

Hi everyone,
    I feel like im being a pain about my issue but how can I work up my courage to be more bold and exciting in bed. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get me to work up my confidence and some suggestions that won't make my boyfriend run out of the room screaming PLEASE! HELP! ME! OUT!:D Thanks Krista

2. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

hand cuffs. dressing up to dress down. french maid. blindfolds. whips, floggers and crops.

3. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

If u can be more confident then ur bf we love u for it, if u can make it seem like u really want it and want to try something new he'll be very happy :)

4. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

Men and women are different when it comes to communication. Women pick up on non verbal communication, body language, men don't. Men like it to be verbal.

What you need to do is to think of ways to turn him on and, as you are doing it, ask. He won't mind you asking him. Say you get naked, pin him on his back by his shoulders and start kissing him all over. Ask 'is that okay' and you will get the answer. Lick his nipples. Ask 'is that alright' and you will get the answer.

Don't focus on his dick, there is always plenty of time for that. Concentrate on his whole body. As you ask and he answers you will get some confidence and excitement about how you are turning him on.

I really congragulate you on being aware that you could and should be more assertive. Go with you instincts, keep up the communication and your confidence will grow every time you are together.