help making prints!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by hawaiiankine, Jan 31, 2009.

1. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I want to make some prints of great subb panns but how do I do it and what do I do with the print?

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Get mushrooms (obviously)
    Get necessary tools, so basically scalpel, an acid-free paper, or tin foil.
    If they are indoor grown mushrooms sterilize all tools before using.
    Cut off the stem as close a possible to the cap. Place cap on paper or tin foil.
    You might want to cover it with a glass or something so the mushies don't dry out. If they do, they will not drop as many spores.
    Remove cap and dry/eat or throw away, and you have a spore print.
    If your looking into cultivation, you can basically make a spore syringe with it.

3. hawaiiankine

ok so far.. more specifically now what do I do with the print?

4. CannbisSouL

I assume your looking into making a spore syringe?

5. hawaiiankine

I'm trying to get a step by step procedure from spore print on foil to growing my own mushies. How do I make syringes and whatever to end up with my own shrooms. I can grow outside here so don't know if that helps. Maybe a website with the how to step by step?

Thanks! :cheers2:

6. does2

does2 Member

shroomery.org
    shroomtalk.com

Both of those sites have some great information.
    Good luck.

7. CannbisSouL

Definitely the sites mentioned above.
    I don't know if I can give you the exact step-by-step instructions, but your most probably going to have to make a spore syringe, get mycelium growing on some wood chips, and then make yourself a nice mushroom bed outside using those woodchips.
    I don't really know how to grow any mushrooms other than cubensis, but I'm fairly sure that the mushrooms your looking at are wood growing mushrooms.
    I can explain how to make a the syringe, if you still want it, but I'm pretty sure you can find it on the sites mentioned.

8. hawaiiankine

This is what's growing all over my garden right now...a few months ago i put a bunch of composted steer manure and chicken manure and water a lot.

How do I make a syringe?

[[​IMG]

9. CannbisSouL

10. hawaiiankine

great link! thanks! so where can I get a syringe ?

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Is a "thumbprint" related to Mushrooms? I have never heard of that acronym, so I was wondering if this is what that thread was about. If so, what does it mean. If not, what is a thumbprint...?

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

whats a thumbprint is when you put thumbprints on blotter, and so lick fingers..
    Its how you reduce your papers quality, but not quantity.. So you can sell the hits.
    Lick finger, stamp it on the paper and lick finger again...

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Still doesn't make sense to me, haha. Wouldn't that in turn make you ingest LSD? Or I am missing this whole concept.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes, you missed the concept. Your would still be able to sell your hits one by one, but they would get weaker as swim, lulz, would keep taking cid from the surface of the paper, but not eating the paper itself..
    I dont bother to do that.. cant say I haven't but I just licked a sheet and then sold it.

15. Feelings Of U4ia

So what is the point of that? You take some quality of the blotter off of the sheet with your thumb, but the substance on your thumb just gets discarded? Why on earth would you do that?

I must be extremely confused about this practice still. Can anyone else explain it a different way? No offense, I just don't understand what you are saying. What I am getting from you is that people lick their thumb, stick it on the blotter, and take it back off, to reduce the quality of the hits. So they reduce the quality, but the LSD they removed by thumbprinting it just stays on your thumb, and you wash it off...so what is the point?

Also, this doesn't make sense in regards as to what I was originally asking. People in a few threads have been saying "I had a thumbprint the other day, but it wasn't that strong." Or..."I haven't had a thumbprint before, but they sound good."

By thumbprint, are they referring to licking the excess LSD off of the person's hands who puts their thumb onto the sheet? Licking their own?

I am so fucking confused.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im going to assume that, because of what you said.
    "I did a thumbprint and it wasnt that good"..
    Its a stupid way to take it off the paper, as LSD is absorbed more into the paper than on the surface..

Never once did I trip from touching it with fingers and licking my hands..
    its also said thats done with crystal cid, I would suppose you dip your finger in that to and lick it off...
    Im going to agree that it does not make any sense at all with paper.

And licking a blotter and it staying wet with saliva, would cause it to weaken, possible degrade rapidly.
    ah the good ol day when it didnt really matter. :(