Help, I was wondering...

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Shaman420, May 27, 2004.

1. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

How do you go about finding someone who is also gay, if you live in a household thats not very openminded and you go to a school where litterally no one is gay besides yourself? This a hypothetical question of course, but I'm curious.

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Do you live near a decent sized city? Most cities will have some form of GLBT Youth program, most of which will allow peeps up to the age of 21. I don't normally recommend the pubs to anyone if they were looking for companionship that night. They're fine to meet people who can introduce you to other people, etc. But some of them can be meat markets. Let us know where you live. Maybe we can help you find something in your area.

3. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Well, I'm stuck in that situation so I don't know!

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

in a small town it easy to find young gay people if your far enough up north in ontario people are predudice and prey upon gays. or just call them gay. these people make me sick. does anybody know a gay tollerant place i could move to? i'm straight but i like a land of tollerance. yes thats it. we'll all move to and island and call it happyland.

5. King Dante

King Dante Member

I think you should get to work on inventing some kind of "gay ray" that you can zap hot heterosexual men with to turn them gay. If you do invent such a device please contact me. ;)