Help I’m so confused!

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by dannybrampers, Jan 13, 2019.

1. dannybrampers

dannybrampers Members

I’ve fantasised about gay sex since being a teenager- thinking of lovely big cocks ready to be sucked or rammed in my butt has always been on my mind it I never felt compelled to act. I have had many girlfriends had sex with them and enjoyed it, I eventually got married and had children. We divorced about 6 years ago and I had quite a few girlfriends- I only climaxed with one of them though and I started fantasising about gay sex again, I signed up on a dating site and met 3 guys. First two experiences I just felt so out of place, like no way should I be here and left pretty quick. Still I had the fantasies so tried for a third time and vowed to follow it through no matter what. I gave the guy a bj which I felt was a chore tbh and when he ejaculated I heaved and was nearly sick. I now have no feelings towards men but also no longer women. Does anyone have a clue what is going on because I’m feeling pretty stuck and mixed up?

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The grass always looks greener in the next field, but when you get there it is just a pile of mud.
    Genuine gay people have all the affections towards people of the same sex that people have in a heterosexual relationship. They do not just spend all day looking at each others cocks.
    I think that you have already answered your own question.

dannybrampers likes this.