Help! How can I kill my sex drive?!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by 9mm, Apr 6, 2013.

1. 9mm

9mm Guest

I'm 19 years old and I want to be able to completely disregard women. But I can't, because I've never had sex, or even any kind of sexual contact with a girl, Ive never even kissed a girl in my life. But my desire to bury my penis into a vagina is becoming overwhelming, and masturbation just doesn't cut it. This is like torture to me because I know I'm not getting laid any time soon. Anytime I see a girl, I undress her in my mind and imagine having sex with her. Even seeing something remotely sexy is enough to get me thinking sexually, like seeing a girl in leggings or yoga pants. But I don't want women in my life, because it seems like success with women is equal to spending half of your life working to create a giant illusion, something vastly tiring and annoying, while sacrificing your own true self and your own interests. We construct our lives around nest-building. We're like male birds building nests and showing them off to attract mates. It's pathetic. Guys, think about how much of what we do is for the purpose of attracting girls. We're no different than the animals on the Discovery Channel. We must engage in competitions of dominance in order to gain access to fertile females. It is a f***ing sh** deal. Oscar Wilde once said "if women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no value." He's right

The only reason girls even matter to me is because of that stupid in-built biological baby making mechanism- ie my sex drive. If I could somehow get rid of that, I would feel no concern whatsoever towards the opposite sex. Someone needs to invent a drug which has no hormonal imbalance side-effects but is able to erase a man's sex drive and attraction to women. It would increase productivity rates to incredible heights. I'd be free and happy. I'd feel complete.

Is there any safe way for me to remove my sex drive and sexual attraction to women?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, being male is kind of a bitch. just something you have to deal with though.

3. 9mm

9mm Guest

Tell me about it.

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Maybe try becoming a famouse rock star. After a few hundred thousand women throw themselves at you, you might get sick of em after a while.

Or not..

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I think you need to go to some bar some where find a lady , buy her drinks until she will go home with you . Then hope she does not have a s.t.d. or get pregent . That bird and nest part reminds me of the bower bird http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bower_bird on your nic. 9mm , you will need re loading data . This is assuming you get to fire your stuff , so to speak . http://www.nosler.com/Reloading-Data/9mm-Luger-(Parabellum)-Handgun-115-Grains.aspx http://www.best9mm.com/reloading9mm.html http://www.chuckhawks.com/9x19.htm

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wouldn't it make more sense to just pay a hooker to go home with him than to spend just as much money to create a 10% chance that someone might go home with him?

7. Sunshine_Daydream*420*

Sunshine_Daydream*420* Member

Girls...Can't live with 'em can't live without 'em :(

I don't know what is wrong with me but anytime I say "hi, how are you doing today?" to a girl she will want nothing to do with me. :(

#Forever Alone

No woman, no cry.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Killing your sex drive for under thirty dollars, in the comfort of your own home:

You need:
    A fresh razor blade or scalpel
    A needle and a cotton thread
    Clean needle nose pliars for sewing
    A lot of rubbing alcohol, and possibly an extra bottle of the most powerful antibiotic you can get.
    Surgical gloves
    An oxycodone tablet -- high enough dose that you will be pretty high, but not nodding. If you have no tolerance, 5mg or 7.5mg should be enough, but have more on hand.

First, pop your painkiller, and take a shower, and scrub the crap out of your scrotum, surrounding area, and hands. Thread the needle now, you won't be able to later -- maybe have an extra threaded one on hand, too, just in case. Use alcohol to thoroughly sanitize everything (you and your tools), and don the gloves. Sanitize the outside of the gloves. Use the cutting tool to slice a vertical canoe shape into the scrotum, bearing in mind how much less you will need with no testicles inside. There is a seperate covering of the testicles inside, and you will need to cut it in the same way. Once you can handle the testicles, tie a knot it the tubes comming from them, as far back as you can reach (the same type of knot you would use on a sewing thread. Each tube should have it's own knot, and it should be snug but not too tight.). Cut the tubes directly below the knots, and remove the testicles. Do any additional removal that you need, on the inner sac, and sew it shut. Do any additional removal you need to make the scrotum the nut-less size it needs to be, and sew it up (make sure these are seperate steps, and make sure that you use different threads, so you don't tie the scrotum into the testicle-covering membrane).

Wash everything in rubbing alcohol, don clean cotton underwear (no dressing besides stiching should be needed on the incision -- super glue can also be used, perhaps especially on the inner incision), take a double dose of anti-biotic, and go to bed. Take pain killer as needed.

You will experience swelling and soreness, but if the swelling is massive enough to suggest uncontrolled internal bleeding, or if you develop a serious infection, you should consult your doctor immediately. You should not attempt this procedure at home if you have any bleeding disorder.

9. 9mm

9mm Guest

That really would work. Didn't Gene Simmons hop into bed with 4500 women? Unfortunately, I don't have what it takes to be a rock star.

10. 9mm

9mm Guest

That's what I'm saying. If I have to pay a woman for her time I'll just pay for a prostitute. Far less time consuming, and probably cheaper as well

11. 9mm

9mm Guest

Sounds painful.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Haloperidol..

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oxycodone.

You should be up and at 'em in a week, and fully recovered (sans sex drive) in a month, I expect.

14. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

This forum and many other sites have " get laid " adds . I get all kind of "have sex tonight " , and " horney house wives " emails .

15. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I've experienced 'free and happy' and also 'in love and happy'. In my opinion, there's no comparison. You want to give up women (sex, affection, love) for happiness? You don't need to do that.
    The right woman will make you happy and you won't need to sacrifice your true self for her.
    I hope you'll get that :).

Anyway, what do you want out of life? :D

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so you're saying that once he gets ripped off a few times he'll just lose interest in women entirely?

17. Lodog

Lodog ¿

When I was your age I'd wake up, and rub one out in the shower that morning to get it out of the way.

Seemed to help.

18. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I was refering to an add on this forum . http://www.justhookup.com/?slp=ldrus In the add it states " get laid tonight " , or some thing close to that . On the site there are pics of ladies , so from the add I would assume at least one of them wanted sex tonight . So you are saying its just a rip off . I have never tried one of these sites , so I dont know . What 9mm might do is to join a fitness center /gym , I am sure he could find single women there .

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just keep pics of Honey Boo Boo's mom in front of you all the time.

Problem solved.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

9mm could be attracted to larger women . Some men are . If 9mm does like bigger women then a fitness center / gym is peobly not the place to find some one. Then look at a grocey store , donut shop , or candy store . Large women need love too . If you want a reddy made family , attend p.t.a. mettings .