Help can't take verbal abuse anymore!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by moonbeam7, May 13, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

If the adults are helping why is the problem persisting?

The reason I say this is when I was in high school teachers(most) usually say nothing and do nothing to deter this kind of behavior unless it is disturbing their class and these things usually happen in hallways or at lunch, or before class actually starts. Or after the teacher has sat down and stopped lecturing.

There has also been many reports in which teachers have said that they don't get in between student situations like bullying situations once kids get older, and they ignore it many times over. I think it is the teachers and staff member's responsibility to control this kind of behavior. Or at least stop encouraging it by ignoring it.

2. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I meant that the adults are probably helping the assholes treat the "outsiders" like crap. They often do. I've had teacher do that to me.

3. underground04

underground04 Member

okay, heres what you do. go ape shit on these people, scream cuss call them uncle fuckers assholes etc. if that dosent work size up some of the main people and pick one who you could take (in a fight) then beat the living shit out of said doucher, make sure you really tear them up and make shure to do it in front of as many people as possable. i know you get suspended for a few days but itd be worth it.

actually, do what ever you like but always remember my motto "dont take shit from anyone, regardless of the consequences."

4. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Here, here.

5. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Aw, that sucks. ::hugs:: I get that too, especially in Biology from these evil girls who enjoy throwing spittle-covered Sprees at me. Damn them. I think next time they do something (meaning tomorrow) I will wordlessly pick up my stuff and leave because the teacher is an asshole (he's forcing us to dissect, which is a different story). He just sits there and watches it all.

haha, about the hemp bracelet to make for people who suck.. I want to make one with letter beads on it that say "Karma Sucks, Bitch" and a smiley face. Just a thought.

6. FreakyJoeMan

Aww, the animals are already dead. They won't mind if ya cut 'em up. :D

7. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Yeah, but if I somehow persuade other people to not dissect, that will maybe carry on to the future freshmen and the school won't order dead froggies anymore because everyone is refusing to dissect. That's my philosophy, at least. Besides, I'm allergic to formaldehyde. Yech.

8. FreakyJoeMan

Jesus, that stuff smells. Even if I wear gloves, I can't get that smell off of my hands afterwards. But, for me, there's something not enjoyable, but enlightening about dissecting animals. Just seeing that this stuff makes up what we are, is pretty cool.

9. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I absolutely hate seeing the insides of creatures. Which is why I'm not going to be a nurse/doctor. Well, I have to admit dissecting a human cadaver would be rather interesting but I doubt I'll ever get the chance to do that. Unless I go on a murder spree.

10. FreakyJoeMan

Well, larger collages usually get cadavers donated to them, don't they? Ya could ask to sit in on a dissection.

11. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Yeah I went through that too... That's why I'm being home schooled...

~ Sapphire

12. sitareric

sitareric Banned

yeah i like that idea

13. luxie

luxie Member

being my own person is my favorite thing in the world no matter how much it might distance me from my ignorant peers. they say that adolesnce is the most difficult stage in life and we as teens to find ourselves in the midst of all the we go through end up conforming and make groups or cliches and when some one doesnt fit into there ideal they tend to do the unhuman thing and belittle them instead of understand them. I noticed people our age are afraid of things that are unfamiliar and the only way you can help your self is staying true to woh you are. one day they will realize they wasted so much time trying to fit in they've lost all that time they could have used to find themselves. you already have a start on who you are. remember hate and distain for a cruel and small minded person is nothing more than a weakness worse then the original hate and distain placed upon you from that cruel person.

"But where was I to start? The world is so vast, I shall start with the country I know best, my own, But my country is so very large. I had better start with my town. But my town, too, is large. I had better start with my street. No: my home. No: my family. Never mind, I shall start with myself."

Elie Wiesel, soul on fire

14. luxie

luxie Member

oh i almost forgot AIMER ET PAIX (PEACE AND LOVE)

15. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

If I were you...I'd take one of these names that they call you..and start calling yourself it. Like, if you're walking down the hallway and someone calls you a douchebag, start yelling stuff like "I am the almighty douchebag!" or thank them and hug them. By not saying anything, you're showing them that it does get to you. If you show them how much you love their new titles for you and are confident, then they wont be satisfied in being horrible to you...

I dunno..I've never been in that situation, so I could be wrong..

16. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

That's suggestion made me smile OhSoGreatIndeed!:) Thanks for the input guys!

17. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

no one can make you feel inferior without your permission

18. hess

hess Member

smile yeh know? just sit and smile and think, all they are doing is calling you names, words, and what are words but sounds? so really there just making sounds :) <shrugs> just smile and try and feel peaceful :)

OR get sum petrol, a towel, and a duck.... :p

19. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

thats bullshit! I cant believe ppl do that! and to a hippy of all people. i wish i could go over there and back you up, we could live in hip glory all over their asses! givemflowers and stuff:p

20. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

If I handed them flowers they would probaby be speechless! :D