Help a noob out. Half an ounce of schwag for $30 or 2 grams of "Master Kush Dro?"

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PotHeadNoob, Apr 4, 2007.

1. southernhippie

southernhippie Member

shwag id say, those prices are fine if there so pushy go elsewhere tho be firm in your decision or youll get walked all over

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Go with the good stuff! Obviously some people feel differently, but to me it's a no brainer.... I hate shawagg. Hell I don't even like to smoke mids. You have to smoke so much schwagg to get high, plus it is absolutely impossible to get as high from schwagg as it is from a big bong rip of headies... the two aren't even comparable. Get the good stuff, every time. The only people I know who consistently prefer lower quality stuff are addicts who have a high tolerance - for starters, they don't even remember what it's like to be super high on quality stuff because their tolerance is so high it's hard for them to get there, so they don't perceive the difference in quality nearly as much... and secondly, they fiend for it so much that they like to have a joint in their hand at all times, and if you're like that obviously you want quantity over quality. But again all I ever seek is the best high possible, and for that the choice is a no brainer

3. mortes

mortes Senior Member

me personally I'd definately go with the shwag, its a good deal and it sounds less sketchy. The kush sounds way hyped up and being a dealer myself I know the tricks. He's out to fuck you over because he knows he can. If he skimps you out on such a small amount, you're fucked period, but if you lose a gram or two from pinching/headbusting from a half ounce you still have 12+ grams to work with. You'll get high way more off of the schwag than the kush believe me.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The only time I really mention strains is if it's crossbred/hybrid of some sort...

Most of the time, dro is just dro no matter what strain it is, unless he grew it himself or his connect is the one who grew it.

5. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Well, if that's all the cash you'll have for a while, get the schwag, but personally I prefer buying small quantities of pure chronic every other or day or so over a bunch of bunk at once.

6. swazo

swazo i am amazing.