Hell's Angels Against Marijuana Legalization In Canada

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BongSolo, Oct 29, 2015.

1. BongSolo

BongSolo Members

I guess the Hell's Angels are up in arms about PM Trudeau's interest in making cannabis legal. They're protesting Parliament in the thousands, complaining that legalizing cannabis will be too destructive to the well-being of organized crime. And, no, I didn't read this on the Onion.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

they have been supplying weed in Canada for decades.....if you smoke weed you should be thankful....they keep the price down and regulated by participating in the market....you also participate in the market as a consumer

I too do not want legalization....only decriminalization....I still want it to be hard to find for the average idiot

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

everyone has their own definition of an idiot.

4 people like this.
  4. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Yeah most of the weed here is from the hell angels, I'm not surprised.

5. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

No, world news daily is a much more credible source of news and info, lol

Such interesting journalism too....

I like the one about "Adolf Hitler was really a woman" and "Home intruder dies after snorting ashes from funeral urns" [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. I can't imagine being so fucking greedy that I'd want others to have to risk jail just so I won't lose money on weed deals. What a shameful attitude, it's God's plant.

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there isn't even ''thousands'' of angels in Canada....story is obviously not credible.....besides....all my angel friends just sell tshirts and beer.....none have anything to do with organized crime

1 person likes this.
  8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Justin Trudeau is not even the Prime Minister until November 4th....

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Really? They tend to deal meth in America. But I am sure they sell whatever makes money including weed if they have it.

Sounds like legalization is doing exactly what we thought it would: putting criminals out of business.

3 people like this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

calling someone a criminal because they sell weed before the law gets changed and then claiming they are now out of business after the law is changed is just ridiculous......foer the next decade weed dealers will easily be able to undercut the shops...it is already happening

killer street kush is 220 max an ounce

killer medical kush is 400 dollars

the street kush is actually better lots of the time

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't think a weed dealer is a criminal but the average Angel has probably done more then that.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I agree with the point about street dealers still finding a market with legalized weed, I was thinking the same thing

But the Mexican drug cartels have seen a decrease in demand from America in the last few years for marijuana so it should theoretically help drive violent criminals out of business. The problem with that is organized criminals don't give a shit about pot, they just want money. So now there is an increase in demand from the cartels for heroin, fueled by America's increasing addiction to opiates and a need for a cheaper product than rx pain pills.

Well, you win some, you lose some.

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

im joining the banditos, hells angels are weak

14. Mattekat

I don't do meth, and don't really know much about who controls that around here, but I'm sure they have a hand in that too. I just know firsthand that the weed in ottawa is primarily from the hells angels. It's not really that they are the ones on the steers selling it, but they are the ones getting the supply into the city and getting it to the dealers.

My dealer buys straight from Ottawa growers though, which means no angels ties. I prefer it that way.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

but it would be so cool if this guy was your weed dealer...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. Mattekat

Ahaha I wish that wasn't a typo and that guy was my weed dealer.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It has been decriminalized here all my life and I want it legalized.

That's cool for your buddies but we don't have to dance around that, even though not every hells angel is active in organized crime, it is a proven fact that Hell's angels are into that stuff, wether it is in the USA, here in Europe or in Canada. And it is not restricted to weed. I wouldn't let them, or any other organisation involved in organized crime, have the control on the market!

18. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I only 'liked' this comment because I was sure it was meant facetiously.

19. BongSolo

BongSolo Members

Yeah, it turned out to be a hoax - I saw it on a few different sites so I assumed it was legit.

1 person likes this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

second person in 2 days to use that word on me...the first was the lady at my general store...I had to look it up....using inappropriate humour to treat a serious situation...according to my siri

guilty....truth of the matter is the last time I saw a club member I gave him dope and not the other way around