helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Europe' started by chickabean, May 23, 2004.

1. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hey there, thought i would queitly introduce myself...
    ...im luchi, i live in london and im a regular on the uk forums...thought id skip over to the europe forums to meet some more beautiful people. errmm...im 19, a fashion student and am in love with a certain jaz delorean who wanders round these forums from time to time...

cant wait to get to know you all..
    love luchi xxx

2. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Hi! Me = Florian from Germany :)

3. flopoupou

flopoupou Member

Hi !
    I'm Flo from France ! I'm living near Paris (great town).

4. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hehe...coolio...my bestest friend in the whole universe is called flo...queen flosephine to be precise...thankyou for the welcome...

5. flopoupou

flopoupou Member

So what do you enjoy in London ? I'm looking for coming there and visit museums with some friends. I have a good friend living in Barnes but he never told me what was great in London .

6. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

london is great and terrible at the same time. i think aspects of it are beautiful but i hate cities in general to live in. to visit i guess is cool.i love london at night, its really beautiful, espcially the river thames...and westminster and big ben all lit up looks pretty...the tate modern is a fabby art gallery with loads of cool stuff to see, ermmm...the 'earth from the air' exhibition outside the national history museum is AMAzING! truely...its so gorgeous and its open air and free so check it out if you can..oh id also suggest little london markets...much nicer than high street shopping..portabello market, covent garden, camden they all rock and you find loads of quirky interesting stuff and loads of beautiful clothes aswell... :)

7. kier

kier I R Baboon

<tootle> heylo again :)

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Hey! Welcome to the Europe forum :) I hope to see you around a lot!

I'm Penny, but my real name's Laety (well Laetitia but everyone calls me Laety and you can call me Penny, Penny Lane, teesoo, whatever you like! ;) ) I'm the moderator of this forum and the French one, as well as the Planet Gong forum that I moderate with Nick (wiufcaoltp) we're known there as nick_n_laety :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, by the way :)

9. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

heya my name is Heather, I'm from Texas [​IMG]

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I'm so happy that people who are not from Europe come here too, I don't know, it's great :) Welcome to any American-African-Asian-Australian... :) I guess I'm gonna go post an announcement mentioning that all continents are very welcome here!

11. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

What about antarctica? :p

PS hello Luchi! I already know you though!

12. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Yes, of course, I forgot!! :D

13. Tamapoulialamafoa

Tamapoulialamafoa Member

hi my name's steven for anyone who does care and i live in belgium, quite nice here but not much green or nature really. I'de really like to travel and stuff.
    I'm a musician and i'm in filmschool, artsy fartsy ain't it
    and i also have a thing with growing marihuana and building my own music instruments
    and i'm also a folk singer and i love poetry and so on on on on....
    if any of u would like to talk about something or something else it'de be great because most people here are from the ' big new world' so...
    also i'm very interested in travelling this summer if any of you know places to stay of places that are worth visiting or you'de just like to meet up somewhere, you could ofcourse tell me
    well hell whatever.
    [​IMG]

14. Anjee

Anjee Member

This I Anjee from Hamburg/Germany!! WeLcOmE!!!!

15. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Welcome here!! :) I hope you enjoy the place.

Just a note: could you make your sig pic smaller? I mean, it's really huge! If you want I can host it for you, just send it to me in an e-mail and I'll make it smaller and host it on my web.