Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Superloud, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Superloud

Superloud Member

Hello there,

Well, i've been looking up this forum for a few days now and tought it was time to finaly join. So here i am :). I a'm a 17 year old guy from the Netherlands and i love to play the guitar..... well thats about it. Not much i know. But i've added a picture to make it more intressting. Its a picture(i'm in the middel) from the lowlands festival wich totaly kick but. Its very large, very muddy, and very bad for your health :). Well thats about it.

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs!

4. Elanor

Elanor Member

Welcome to forums
    Is netherlands nice?? I am going to go there :) And I love to play guitar too :)))))))))

5. Superloud

Superloud Member

Cool that you like the guitar to :) electric or acoustic ? Well the Netherlands can be cool, especialy in the summer. There are lots of fesivals worth going to and there are nice place to go site seeing. It just depends on what your planning to do, i'm shure you will have a good time there

6. Elanor

Elanor Member

acoustic. I am beginner. Well I am looking forward to Netherelands. :)) What else about you?

7. Superloud

Superloud Member

well, i guess not much :), pritty boring uh?