Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by crazytrain341, Nov 22, 2020.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Hello everyone,

47 yo, 2 kids, my wife and I have a "fairly" active sex life. But kind of hard when the kids are teenagers and stay up to all hours of the night. Just looking for some new ideas to try :)

2. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to a great home away from home.
    Your song is an easy one:
    Ozzy Osborne's Crazy Train.

3. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

Try outdoors

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  4. Welcome to HipForums.

You can try doing it early in the morning before they wake up, anytime they aren't home, or you could just close the door and have at it and try to be really quiet. There is also the alternative, just try not care whether they know or not. It's a part of life, no sense pretending it doesn't happen. I am 41, married with 2 kids, 15 and 20 years old. We don't go out of our way to make it obvious and when they are awake we try to be quiet but if they have ever known, they don't say anything about it.

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Welcome to the Hip forums
    Enjoy your stay

6. PGA

PGA Senior Member

For a temporary time send them to their grandparent's home to help you guys to be alone to fuck as much as you can let say day or night, and also help your parents to enjoy being with teens.

7. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Angel - yea Ozzy rocks!

Bnevis - done that already

Moon - already do that. Like yours, our kids are teenagers and they can stay up really late. So we often wake each other up 4-5AM to have sex. Its more of a necessity that something we actually want to do. Not sure how you guys do it. But my wife and I have sex only 4-6 times a month but we usually go for 3-4+ hours at a time. Its actually evolved to a cardio work out for both of us. So that's why we can't have the kids awake. If youre wondering how I can last that long, I usually "empty my load" in the shower before so I can last a lot longer. Thx for the welcome!

8. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP.

9. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP - Hope you enjoy trying out the various, creative and imaginative ideas suggested

11. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Sound proof your room or they are teenagers o well if they hear you they hear you they will have some stories to tell someone in the future lol

crazytrain341 likes this.
  12. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Merry Christmas and welcome to the forums. :)