Hello

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FoxxxY, Apr 10, 2007.

1. FoxxxY

FoxxxY Member

Yes exactly, I beat her as well, we get into fights, but she is alot bigger than I am.
    Often she'll ruin my chances at making more money by bruising me and making me unattractive for clients.
    Sometimes, they pay us to fight, American men like that.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

But you said you hated America....

[​IMG]

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well cities aren't my idea of fun. other then to ride trollys and so on. well i do find organizations to join of people who have interests i share to hang out with if i HAVE to live in one. any that are a REAL city, meaning that they actualy HAVE trolly cars ("light rail") and odd little restaurants and university engineering libraries.

any town that doesn't have that, and where i'm living now takes half a day to get to any of it on transit, i'd way the hell and gone rather be living out in the boonies where i could take a quite walk through the woods and not be reminded that anything human even exists, other then maybe to find a nice flat rock to sit on and meditate, and maybe where i can see a train go by. just anyplace where i DON'T have to hear the sound of a human voice.

i've actualy found, well maybe where i live in northern california is an exception or something, but the smaller the town, the further up in the hills and away from the congested valleys, the mellower people seem to be.

i think people in my sierras are like me a bit in that sense, that people are a hell of a lot easier to appreciate when you don't have to be arround them all the time.

as for am-effed-up-airy-ca, well the i hope the culture is shifting, but as policy of government goes, the're still dimonizing everything that doesn't kiss the ass of little green pieces of paper, and i think that's a big part of what's keeping everything messed up the way it is here. i know its forign policy of doing that has been seriously messing things up for people in other places, and i think, the kind of world we live in now, a lot of that is coming home to roost, and we're no longer escaping and imune to the consiquences of it here too. and i don't mean just from maybe someone somewhere else it p.o'd, but from the more an more crap the government seems to keep finding itself, appearently able to get away with.

i'd certaily prefer to live with a very different kind of cultural values then are surrounding me now, but i don't believe i know enough about anyplace else to find anything close to what i would prefer, and if i did, if they'd let me in, and if the did let me in, how long would it last if they let everybody from here in anyway.

so i hardly ever even go out my door anymore. just dream and "play" on this computer. running off at the keyboard on forums like this, and then using it to do my 'art' with, to try and illustrate the kind of world we COULD have if we'd ever start actualy thinking about our real priorities enough to stop screwing ourselves out of it.

=^^=
    .../\...