Hello

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Frog_On_Ice, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

[​IMG]I don't come here often but I thought I'd pop in and say hello from little old Kaiapoi and Happy Easter! :)

I been reading through the threads although wasn't sure what to reply with and all the photos are awesome I'll have to post one of me sometime up here, I chopped the mullet off end of last year and have a sensible toyota now no bogan car anymore {insurance wernt too happy about me rear ending that near new BMW end of last year (laughs) }. Anyway Cosmic Corner celebrated 10 years at Al's Bar recently {I love this place I sometimes get a free drink or cover charge waved if theres one hee hee} and had to dress up in one of the cosmic corner colours so I made up lyk a purple suit kinda with red t shirt and kiwi cowboy hat :) , all these bands the place was packed 4 or 500 ppl which was lyk everyone moshed in such a funny night . I thought I'd share that :)

2. Cynthia2008

Cynthia2008 Member

3. Moro

Moro Member

What the hell is up with this Cynthia person telling us to go to this website?? Fucking spam

4. sonik

sonik Member

Pretty lame. Not a very ideal forum to spam in even! lol