Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Little Miss Strange, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Little Miss Strange

Little Miss Strange Member

Hello! I'm pretty new to this forum malarkey, but was browsing around as I am a bit bored, so thought I'd drop by!

My name's Emma, Led Zeppelin are my favourite band and I love a good beard...

Nice to meet you all! [​IMG] :hurray:

2. Joaquin

Joaquin Member

Do you have a good beard?

3. Little Miss Strange

Ahhh... unfortunately not, although my Dad has said I may get the family moustache from my Gran when I'm older!

4. Joaquin

Joaquin Member

Congratulations.

5. Dehnus

Dehnus Member

Welcome Emma :).

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

[​IMG] welcome to the forums, Emma [​IMG]

7. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello and Welcome Emma. I have a beard, although for some strange reason it has turned gray! But inretrospect, I would much rather my hair turned gray than loose! lol
    I was fortunate to be able to see Led Zeppelin live in 1968 on stage here in WV.
    I hope your not bored anymore and have a great time on the forums.
    Peace to you... Farmout

8. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hello Little Miss Strange Emma;

Some may call it malarkey and others may call it just plain fun....When you get your Grandmother’s moustache, let it grow, wax it up and you can make handle-bars, then your significant other can steer you around, LMAO....Welcome to The Hip Forums....Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there are several (they remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Dr. Barry Asmus: "The factory of the future will be run by a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to make sure the man doesn't touch the machines."

9. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hey, now there is a real Beard!
    Peace to you DDR! :)
    Farmout

10. Little Miss Strange

Thank you all! I feel right at home already! And this...

has made me a little jealous, but also EXTREMELY happy for you having had the chance to experience something so great! Alas, I was born a few decades too late, me thinks.

And I love the moustache tips - Cheers! :lol: :lol:

11. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

awesome name. ever read a book of that same name? its awesome. well welcome to this forum and enjoy it, its very addicting!! =)

12. YellowOchre

YellowOchre Member

13. Little Miss Strange

I haven't read it, but I will give it a go - always looking for something new to read!

Thanks! [​IMG]