Hello my home!

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by Da Dude, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Da Dude

Da Dude Member

We have been studying “the mysteries” for over 20 years. We know that the time has now come to separate ourselves from government, religions, all those authorities that are taken – and mistaken – as truth.

We find ourselves the situation now of looking for "like-minded" people (there are so few!) with whom to join to face what is coming next.

Here is what we believe:

There is a supreme being who brought this version of life and conciseness to this earth. Some call it g-d, some call it aliens, some call it nature. Each is entitled to his own philosophy.
    There is a code of right and wrong. It is based purely upon cause and effect. Good actions will cause good results. Bad actions will cause bad results.
    Governments have used world events to take away more and more rights and add more and more controls.
    The economy is spiraling toward collapse.
    Food supplies are being poisoned with GMOs.
    There are changes taking place on earth that will make survival in the near future difficult. There are also events happening astronomically that will have great effects on earth changes.

Between wars, starvation, earth changes and other events, those who are able to comprehend the connections between these things and therefore know what actions to take will be the survivors. Can one man or family survive alone? Perhaps. But a community of survivors, each offering his or her own particular talent can provide a rich living experience to be shared and carried on.

We are looking for people who are interested in building such a community.

Your thoughts?

Our Yahoo Group: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dseakers

2. ziazia0261

ziazia0261 Member

Why didnt any one reply to this? is it because we only try, and probly not succeed, so y try? I see whats happening in the world and i can just cry cry cry :( but it is all i can do. When they put copyrights on seeds we will no longer have a right on what is in our food we grow :( PERIOD, WERE CONTROLLED! I would love to start a Commune of just living from cause and effect and the real idea of Survial in reality. Not the reality were trying to live in... Help ME! i want to stop this crying....

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Rather Than Comment On A Thread That Is 4 Years Old, Why Not Make Your Point

By Starting A New One On The Subject Of Your Choice...:).

Look Foward To Hearing From You...:).

Cheers Glen.