HELLO ME OLD CODGES A HOY

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by sidsnot, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Because finding your baby dead in its cot is Soooo funny, I mean yeah, just a bit ...

So which bit? Do you never think?

My sister had a beautiful boy, 9 weeks old, laughing, just becoming a little person.. he was having a sleep in she thought, so made his bottle got his clean nappy ready.. then went to get him.. nothing more funny than finding your baby boy the colour of beetroot, or hearing your sister wailing for days for the need to hold her baby boy, or her husband having to clear his bottle and stuff away.. yeah, sids is soo funny! So why are you not laughing now irminsul? Nothings changed.. you still think it's funny, and VG, what little bit is funny?

Sometimes you people make me sick!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was never meant to be funny. I was being serious. I don't there's a actor named Sid snot that's not what I read the name as. I read it as sids not so I enquired about it. Never once in this will you see that I said it was meant to be funny or was even funny, that's on all y'all making assumptions. I even then explained it's what you get red noses for. Tell me what I've done wrong.

I'm not going to check with everybody personal situation before I post something. I'm sorry I hurt you, but you reading into it too much.

This is really unfair.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I even gave the shocked =0 emoticon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.