Hello I love you, won't you tell me your name?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by CloudFlower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Strange Days

Strange Days Member

I'm from Southern California and my favorite band is The Doors, man...I also like The Byrds, The Beatles, and The Patti Smith Group if you call that a band.

2. wildflower16

wildflower16 Member

i love jefferson airplane.
    whats ur favorite song? mine is white rabbit.

3. Envy

Envy Member

You can (and should) call me Tori... please? :) I live in Oklahoma, nothing special about that, or Oklahoma in the first place.

My life passion is music... of course. Bassoon and alto saxophone are my passions. I like piano, too, but not as much.

The kind of music I listen to? Mainly Baroque, other kinds of classical, jazz, and soft/classic rock.

I don't listen to much bands but I like The Eagles, The Beatles (Yesterday!), America, and bands like that.

4. Sun Goddess

Sun Goddess Member

Hey I'm Stephanie. The hippiest place I have ever been to is either S. Augustine, FL (went to a drum circle and met some really amazing hippies) or Little Five Points in Atlanta, GA (I go there all the time and love the atmosphere). I have so many favorite bands like The Doors, The Grateful Dead, Tea Leaf Green, and a lot more. I love music with all my heart I can appreciate all types (though I may not really enjoy all types). Sadly, I have never attended a festival (other than one that only lasted a few hours and was only art) or gathering like that but I would really love to. Right now the lifestyle I have is not satisfying to me mainly because I love culture and new experiences and right now there isn't much of either one. I want to get in my car and just drive and not know where I am going to end up but somehow be where I was meant to be. I believe in destiny and though patients is a virtue, I do not have very much of it. I want to one day be a philosopher (not an established one because that, to me, is not a way to really FEEL deeper thinking and understanding) or a wonderer and just be free. I am a deep thinker and I sometimes get lost in my thoughts, yet somehow I manage to be outgoing at the same time.. I don't know how but I do. I basically love life - I don't exactly love it at every moment but I will one day.

That sums most of it up.

Peace and Love

5. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Hey, My name is Nes.
    I'm from chi-town, born and raised.

The hippest place I've ever been is prob my bf's trailer.
    No toilet paper, bumming cigs off neighbors, and dancing in the rain...
    Just really appreciating the small stuff in life is really hip to me.

Fav bands are prob beatles, NIN, led zep, white stripes, nirvana, sublime, and the clash...and anything acoustic rocks my taco.

I love music, strangers, reading, hugs, writing, traveling, painting, going barefoot, coffee, smoking, dancing, piercings and tattoos, dreams, the sun and moon, and willow trees.

...and of course, ZeFrank.

6. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I'm Amber. I love all little pleasures and big pleasures. A cherry tree that's blossoming (they were a couple of weeks ago...blossoms are all gone now. :( ), a good book, hugging, MUSIC, good sex...:) It's all equally good.

I love people too.

I'm constantly revamping myself and jumping into new things...when I've learned everything I care to about something I usually move on. Right now I'm learning how to belly dance. Last week I learned how to crochet a hat.

Sometimes I'm materialistic and selfish..it's something I'm working on.

7. Kollontai

Kollontai Member

bascially, i love their songs which come from their first four albums. for me, it is very hard to choice a particular song as the most loved.

8. Maanling

Maanling Member

Hello hello hello!
    I am Suzette, often called Suus by friends. I am from Wijchen, Holland. (Yeah, the little country next to England. Yes, we have a lot of mullins and cheese, and no, we don't always walk on klompen! :tongue: )
    I am sixteen years old, have a lot of curls. Green eyes. Ehrm.. Okay. I love to read (Tolkien! Shakespeare!!) I love to write.
    I attend MaasWaalcollege, in my village. I'm in my fifth year of HAVO (my last year). My fav subject is history of art, english, and history. To you it may seem my english is terribly bad, in my class I'm one of the best! Juj! :tongue:
    Music is my life. Fav bands: the Beatles (Juj juj juj!), Muse and the Smashing Pumpkins. Fav malesinger: Matt Bellamy (muse), fav femalesinger: Emiliana Torrini.
    I adore music from the sixties, rock, metal, classical, pop, jazz, blues, film/musical music, dance, phunk, britpop, indorock. And probably a lot more :p I also play the oboe.
    Oh, my sport is the art of medieval fighting, which is basicly swordfighting, daggerfighting, and some form of boxing/wrestling. Way cool..
    I love to watch films too, le Fabuleux Destin D'ámelie Poulain is my favourite. Tim Burton is my fave director. Johnny Depp (OMG OMG! <3<3<3) my fave actor.
    I love to laugh. I love life.
    Peace man.

9. TimeTraveler2043

TimeTraveler2043 Member

i'm justin from PA...hi

10. flowerchild23-91

flowerchild23-91 Member

I'm Josie I'm form Australia. I love bands from the 60's such The Doors, The Beatles, The Kinks, Jefferson Airplane, etc. I love going to music festivals especially when they are outdoors.

11. Matija

Matija Member

My name is Matija. I live in MONTENEGRO, a small boring Balkan country. My wish is to go somewhere far away, to travel and never come back, but I have no money and someone to go with.

Also, I love IRON MAIDEN.

12. Kollontai

Kollontai Member

nice place although there is politically unstable, be with u

and i guess situation there is not good......

13. Matija

Matija Member

Actually, it's not unstable. It used to be, but it's been couple of years now since everything is OK.

14. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

Im Courtney, im from Pittsburgh PA in a town called Bethel Park. I really do think i was born in the wrong generation. just trying to find some hip people that live near me and i did at the free spoon show on 4/20. :)

[​IMG]

15. frkadela

frkadela Member

My nema is Matija (or Matthew, whatever)...
    I'm from Montenegro and I'm really proud fo it...

I play guitar... Also learnig philosophy (that's my passion)...

My english is quite bad, but what can I do...

I adore Ireland I dream about visiting it...

I got a beautiful girlfriend, great gang :))) and I'm very happy about everything that happening to me...

I forgot...
    My msn is frkadela@hotmail.com
    My e-mail is matija@philosophy.la
    My blog is http://nus.blog.ba

16. Miked

Miked Member

Im Mike, im from wisconisn but dont like it very much unless its the summer. I want to go where ever there is heat. I listen to everything mostly. But country music i pretty much dislike execeptt for some. Talk to me on msn. Deathhappy@hotmail.com

17. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

I'm Claire from PA. I'm going to school for anthropology and am joining the peace corps after undergrad. My dream is to live in Mexico someday. I love music, my favorites are Sublime, the Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, CSN & Y, Led Zeppelin, and of course, Janis Joplin.

I'm really into Sartre and existentialism. I like sunchips a lot, and my dalmation louie-dog. I'm very Irish and am taking a semester abroad there next year (and drinking plenty of beer.) Uh...I like mangos, and dingos, and flamingos. I like taking candy from babies to prevent childhood obesity, and Liv Tyler.

I think that's everything important.

18. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

:agree:

19. Bacchanalia

Bacchanalia Member

I'm Jane. I'm currently squatting in Florida, though I'll probably only be here for another year or so. I'm pretty shy and big groups of people tend to freak me out, which is why I spend lots of time haunting internet forums. Heh. I also love to read. And travel, even though I haven't been doing too much of it lately, unfortunately.

The hippest place I've ever been... That's such a hard question to answer, because when I'm on vacation almost every place seems exotic and wonderful! I dig places with a laid-back vibe, like beach towns. I'm often told that I'd be well-suited for the west coast.

I'm not as into music as most everyone else is, but my favorite bands are Stroke 9 and Counting Crows. I adore them.

Diogenes is my personal hero.

20. frkadela

frkadela Member

I love you! :&