Hello! I am new here :).

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ForeverDorks, Sep 29, 2013.

1. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks Guest

Hello!
    I would like to thank you for reading my introduction post :).
    My name is Daniel, I am 22 years old, and I live in Canada. I am really sweet, caring, honest, trustworthy, kind-hearted, optimistic and full of wisdom.
    I am looking for friends and chat partners on this site. I am also looking to help and support others, be a positive role model for other members, and I also want to be there for members when they need someone to talk to.
    This site looks really awesome and I am so excited to be apart of this community!
    Thank you for reading,
    Daniel :)

2. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hi Daniel :seeya:

Welcome to our funny little world :)

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, hello Daniel.....are you real? ha your in for some surprises if you are....

4. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Course he's for real, morrow.

He's also young and innocent ... like we once were :)

5. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks Guest

Well, I do have a girlfriend, so, I am not in for any funny business here. If you are looking to get in my pants, please look elsewhere. Thank you.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hahahaha....i was worried for you..you sound very nice..almost too nice, and very young....
    In your pants...omg! nope! i can assure you, thats a defo no! :daisy:

7. JassieLeigh

JassieLeigh Member

Have fun :)

8. wobs

wobs Senior Member

leave the poor lad alone morrow!

9. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks Guest

Morrow, I know what you are up to. I have been sexual abused in the past and inappropriate touched, so I don't like guys like you.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

One im not a guy...and 2...i do not and have never touched kids...
    I have grandchildren almost your age...
    so get ya little uptight ass to bed...and see about telling the difference between some one being nice...and Nice...YOUR inappropriate talking is offensive!

11. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Um ... the way I'm reading it, wobs, she WAS leaving him alone ... and it was our self-styled "positive role model" who turned this thread nasty by throwing about the unwarranted and unfounded alegations.

12. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh did i read it wrong?

13. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks Guest

Well, you were trying to be flirty or sexual or whatever you were doing, and I don't like it. I didn't get a good vibe about what you were doing. I know what nice is, but, how you acted earlier, wasn't that.

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

your a little shit, and need to grow up!...flirty! ha, i was telling you, you were too full on....going to sort every ones problems out? ha, your so f@cked up, you will be eaten alive here....ha..now feck off kid!

15. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

I don't know if this is directed at morrow, or me, or wobs; but whoever it's aimed at, it's WAY wide of the mark.

Nobody was trying to be flirty or sexual ... we were all just welcoming you to the site, the way we (and loads of others) have welcomed hundreds of other newbies to the site.

If you don't believe me ... just go read a few dozen of the other threads in this section of the forum.

And if you don't like it ... well, maybe this isn't the right forum for you to try to be a positive role model in.

16. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh i like it when you talk like that morrow

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Beachball, i hope he doesnt stay, and no one was offensive but him...little troll!

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wobs...shutup :sunny:hahaha

19. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

20. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

If ya find a way to shut him up, morrow ... would you PLEASE let me in on the secret??? :mickey: