Hello hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Worlds Collide, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Worlds Collide

Worlds Collide Members

If I were cynical, which I am, I might announce peace love dove muesli screw yer neighbour and get your rocks off, as that is the proper way to be a hippy I was told, but since I discovered common sense but failed to work out how to use it I now have to adopt another tactic.
    I believe in peace and love and drugs for the right occasion and being kind and tolerant to all, unlike my parents who were snobs with people they decided were intellectually their inferior, I can relate to the lowest or the highest person in equal measure and maybe the ego is not too strong, I enjoy correct grammar unless it is intended to be different, I like correct spelling and comprehension, though I am far from being a school nanny, I am often lonely on the innerneck when my friends are out riding their motorbikes or playing with their aeroplanes or just offline because they are busy, I am musical and creative and I drink too much or just enough depending on the day.
    None of this describes me , just saying. But since I just organized a VPN it would be silly to tell you who I am or anything. I notice most of you are pretty fucking mysterious as well so lets keep it that way shall we?
    Cheers, I think there are dudes and dudesses here who I'd really enjoy chatting with. Perhaps I can add something to the ambience of the joint and I must say it's a pretty impressive joint from wot I've already seen.
    I should get one thing straight though. Although I would class myself as anything but[straight] not in a sexual way, I don't smoka the pot but only because it makes me spew and lie down and I can't get up and I have to pitifully call my wife for help to even stand up and get to bed where I then require a bucket, so it's no fucking fun so I don't do it. OK? It obviously has no medicinal benefit for me. Hey if it wasn't for bad luck.................

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Great intro. Welcome to the best forum on Mars.

3. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Hi and welcome :)

4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Welcome to hip forums
    Enjoy your stay

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Hi - sounds you have a lot on insightful and provocative comments - which is always a catalyst for robust communication = Welcome

6. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Welcome to these here forums. Enjoy your stay

7. YogaBird

YogaBird Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ

Welcome!

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ummmm.... What?

GLENGLEN likes this.
  9. Worlds Collide

Worlds Collide Members

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Not sure where to put my toe in though having glanced in the chat room I found it inexplicable and kinda catatonic. I've been in plenty of places like that but it was a seriously long time ago. A few lives ago to be honest. Yes I can remember past lives . Like when parachutes were the absolute way to decorate a room, when incense was a necessary item on the shopping list and when Inagadadavida was the way and the light.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  10. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

11. Worlds Collide

Worlds Collide Members

I've seen enough. This place is beyond pathetic. All you can go and get fucked. Sorry there are some nice folks amongst you but overall youse are a bunch of complete oxygen wasters.
    And from what I've noticed you might claim to be hippies but sadly most wouldn't know a good deal from a bag of shit.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nice Meeting You.....Have A Nice Day.....Don't Let The Door Hit Ya Miserable Ass On The Way Out..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Irminsul likes this.
  13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Shame. Such a charming fellow.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Nice guy! You will be missed .Sad you didn't give us a chance..

But .. we are here if you ever want to try again sometime..

So, welcome, and goodbye fella

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Ooohh-kaaaayyyyy.... :/

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so does this guy think that hippies are good bargain shoppers?

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

And why the implied mutual exclusivity? What if I find a good deal on a bag of shit?

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ROFL, I thought that was terrific. That'll be the funniest thing I read for a while I think. I'm going to have to keep that as a quote somewhere.

I've seen enough! :tearsofjoy: If you read it in the right context or if you can perceive it the way I'm reading it, it's straight gold for a sitcom show. I can imagine Frank Costanza giving it a good shot. :sweatsmile: oh man, I haven't laughed like that for a while. You guys crack me up.

It's a shame if they don't return, I think they had great character.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018