hello from Toronto, Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by salmagreenday, Jul 24, 2013.

1. salmagreenday

salmagreenday Guest

hi. I am looking for a friend in my area. I live in Mississauga to be precise. this is my website salmasings.com im very new to Toronto.
    I love listening to loreena mckennitt's music. I am learning to play guitar on my own (found that I cant learn it with a stupid teacher, they are all so rigid and stupid). im also learning to KNIT. I love this. I wanna make crochet knit bikinis and dresses in the future. I love also to bake. im vegan... I love rose quartz and all gemstones + wood combo used in jewelry .. everything natural too... im very interested in the environment and eco stuff. I wanna read the book "free food and medicine worldwide edible plant guide" by markus rothkranz, cant wait to buy it. and I know about glenn doman's teaching methods and I wanna apply it cause I also like working with kids. book is: how to multiply your baby's intelligence.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I live near you, but I'm moving north soon.

Sounds like you should spend some time in Kensington Market.

3. hillbillyhippiechick

hillbillyhippiechick Member

Hi, you have some way cool interests! And yeah, Kensington Market is awesome!

4. unedited

unedited Member

Hey,welcome. I don't live near Canada, and we might not have a single other thing in common - I don't know about knitting, I'm deffo not vegan, I haven't heard of those books (although I like the commitment to child development)...

...but screw all that your username rocks. There was a time when I didn't listen to anything other than green day (true story). I just got a new phone and the first thing I did was download a Pinhead Gunpowder track as a ringtone (another true story).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsJn202tBE"]Pinhead Gunpowder - Backyard Flames - YouTube

*plays track to make sure it works*

*dies from happy all over again*

:D

Glad to make your acquaintance :)

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome to the site :)

6. N.L.Baron

N.L.Baron Member

Welcome to Hip Forums!