Hello from the treetops!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by whispera, May 31, 2004.

1. whispera

whispera Member

Hello, thought i should introduce myself. I am a seventeen year old treehugger from Edinburgh. I live in a treehouse in Bilston Glen. It is an anti Bypass protest site. We have been living there for about two years and so far no road has been built. If anyone is interested then please visit the road alert website where you can see pictures and find out more or mail me and i would be happy to answer questions or whatever as this is one of my favourite topics. I am also interested in politics being a member of the green party and an extreme lefty.
    Apart from activism i love music, listening to and writing my own, i love writing poetry and i love performing.
    Anyway probably enough said about me, just wanted to let people know who i am,
    Claire

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

When I was a kid I loved sleeping in my treehouse on the weekends... To live in a tree all the time would be so cool! Lucky you!

3. whispera

whispera Member

It is pretty fantastic,i would recomend it to anyone!