Hello From Tennessee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by EagleDesigner, Jun 6, 2004.

1. EagleDesigner

EagleDesigner Member

Just found this forum, and was wondering what type of activisim people are into.
    I was born and raised on The Farm an intentional Hippie Community in Summertown TN. I have an alternative mind set and currently I don't like the way our society in general is heading.
    Hope everyone is voting in this years upcomming election and good day :)

Peace

2. mimosa

mimosa Banned

Welcome, you're in the right place. glad to see you here, hope to see you again.

I am a sometimes union/political activist, and I definitely vote always. I also urge everyone to do the same. vote vote vote. It's a right and a privilege and a duty, is my opinion. OK, stepping off my soapbox now. :)

3. rubymontana

rubymontana Member

Well, step back up there on that soapbox Mimosa because you are right on! I sometimes feel the youth today aren't as "into" politics and feel that they wouldn't make much difference even if they did vote....they can use examples like you! I can sure remember the days of protests and rallys to get the voters to the polls, hell, if you were lucky enough to own a car you spent the day giving rides to make sure they voted. Ah, politics....sure something to insure a good strong heartbeat!!! Peace....Ruby

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'm from Nashville! It's in Tennessee!! :D I was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, where people shoot you if you look at them at a stop light. But I still came out with an alternative mindset and I totally agree with you. :)

Welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you.

5. TheMoroccan

TheMoroccan Super Un known

I'm from Morocco! It's in Africa!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HappyHaha, yar crazy.. we need more ppl like u on these forums.. Teaser!

Peace..

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Hi, I'm from Gallatin which is near Nashville which is in Tennessee.

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Where were you born, Marc? Are you a Tennative? That's a stupid word, but I made it up. So don't act surprised.