hello from eastern TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by jahsun, Apr 1, 2006.

1. sidreus

sidreus Member

It's a blessing to live in a place that you love, though. There are so many people that dislike where they live (or feel indifferent). It's not easy to find the place that when you walk on the land, it feels like the Earth knows you. Earth feels different in all places...some Earth is connected to you, other land feels strange.

It is my hope that one day I can live someplace I would never want to leave.

2. MatrixBaller04

MatrixBaller04 Member

I'm in East TN too. I'm in a little town called Jefferson City. About 15-20 minutes away from either Hamblen County, Sevierville, or Knoxville.

Also...I had a question. If someone was to say...go about acquiring some LSD, how would one go about that?

Thanks
    -Matt

3. Niketa

Niketa Member

i used to live in talbot, jefferson, morristown, knoxville, maryville, and servierville.
    i'm moving home soon. :D to servierville.

a few years ago i'd say i wanted to leave tennessee, but now im so glad to be comming back. these seven months in oklahoma have been so depressing. i miss the mountains so much.

4. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Good luck getting an answer for that in an online forum. No one would want to put the info up there where just anyone could read it. Never know who is going to drop the dime. Not to mention if someone actually connected with the fuzz were online to read it himself.

5. jahsun

jahsun Member

Its us! we want to meet some people to get together. Want to talk about purchasing a large piece of land to build/garden.http://www.hipforums.com/forums/newreply.php#Lets hang and chat. We like to play music and have a good time. You know, let's be real about this. We need to unite if we ever want see a change in the way our world is growing. Let friendships stengthen the family and our actions manifest our dreams. Reply if you want to get together or just chat on the forum. PEAce and Eternal LOVE

6. Exposed

Exposed Member

I would never have thought we have hippy folk down here in the boonies of Sevierville TN. Wow, wish I could meet some of you all. Anyone go to Sevier County High? I do!

7. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

8. crossville420

crossville420 Member

im in crossville tn, cumberland county. its east of knoxville, but just by about an hour. would love to go on a trip with a bunch of cool hippies, plus, lookin to move anyone kno of any places to stay, i just need to get on my feet somewhere