Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PeAcHFloWeRz, Sep 2, 2013.

1. PeAcHFloWeRz

PeAcHFloWeRz Guest

Hi, my name is Holly. I'm glad to be here and excited to hopefully make some new friends and be a part of the fun!
    I live in a small town in the mountains of southwest Virginia. In the past couple years, I've lost some people who were very dear to me, was in a seriOus accident about 6 months ago and almost lost my life, and most recently, went through a terrible breakup after a 3 year long abusive relationship. NOT here to vent or unload my problems or any negativity! I only wanted to explain that I have been a pretty lonely chickie lately, and this seems the best place to make some new frIends!
    I looked around the other day and thought, "where have all my positive, loving, and genuine pals gone?! ". We somehow drifted apart, so here I am!
    There's never a shortage of awesome friends to make, I hope some of you guys and girls are up for it?!

So, looking forward to getting to know you guys (and gals ;-)) I'm one of those people who calls everyone dude or when its a group of people, you guys. So please don't be offended ladies if I say " holy crap, man, you wouldn't believe what happened to me today!" Haha, I mean nothing by it.... it's just my lingo haha!
    Anyway, once again. Excited to be here! Hope everyone is smiling and happy today!

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forums.Holly..:cheers2: Enjoy :2thumbsup:

3. Sugar Sage

Sugar Sage Guest

Hey there Holly !

4. Cloud Tiger

Cloud Tiger Member

Welcome holly... you'll enjoy it here :)

5. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Greetings to you Holly! It's nice to have you here with us! I look forward to your future posts! :tongue:

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome :)

7. wobs

wobs Senior Member

hello

8. PeAcHFloWeRz

PeAcHFloWeRz Guest

Thanks everybody! :)

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome.