Hello Europeans!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by borut16, May 8, 2004.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

The sun is in Scandinavia right now!! :D Woohoo! It's been HOT over here for this past week. It's so cool to be able to walk barefoot in May. :)

2. migle

migle Senior Member

I can't understand it, i was in Finland two weeks ago and it was rainy, except when i was in lapland where it was sunny and enjoyed a lot, but in helsinki was raining, and meanwhile here in sapin it was sunny and warm, and when i came back to spain it became cloudy and rainy again, i carry the clouds over my head, lucky you up there enjoying the sun. i envy you :eek:

3. Manolao

Manolao Member

cool to know is hot in helsinki too... I might come over there the beginning of june... maybe we can meet!! :)

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

It's not so hot here anymore. It was thundering and raining yesterday and today... it's only +5! :( My poor feet... I have to start wearing shoes again!

Manolao, yeah, that would be supercool. :) I was supposed to meet Migle when he was here, but I was stuck at work all the time. Maybe I have better luck with you! :) Let me know if and when you're coming. I'll be travelling in Europe in July, but in June I'll be here. So welcome! :)

5. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!i beat all of you!!!......

becoz...in france.....THE SUN IS SHINNING!!!!!BWAHAHA...HA....ha...huh....

thing is....it's TO hot and i don't like the sun.....oh man....

kissouille
    moony

6. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Damn, I hear the thunder outside... time to switch out the computer :(

7. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

great weather here right now, but i've got lots of things to do, unfortunatelly(and it's better to be here than do the work:rolleyes:)!
    Today it's been sunny for whole day, but otherwise, this week was a weird one! Sun and rain switchin in like every hour!

8. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Yes, weather has been very strange in Europe this week... five minutes ago, the thunderstorm stopped as if someone switched it off and the sun was suddenly shining between all those dark clouds. Very strange.

9. borut16

Sometimes I feel as if we live somewhere like England(you know, weather changings and rain). Very strange, indeed.

10. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Well, weather forecast says it will become better the next days... and if the summer this year will be as good as the one last year I'm happy :)

11. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

Well if you want nice weather, come on over to Stockholm. Been really hot for weeks now. Much too hot for me actually. :) It's always like this in May, then it rains all throughout the 'real' summer...

peace
    -Pat

12. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

There is a third one as well, if citizens in exile count. ;) (no not me, but close)

peace
    -Pat

13. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

summer last year wasn't good!!!!!it was way to hot man! in France anyways! all the old people died!!!! u don't imagine what a mess it was after it!people could only go out by night and this in underwears!

Man!!!i know 3 people who died this summer! and one was only 1 year older than me!

sure there was sun and all.......but it was impossible to breath!

.... i came back from Irland 2 days before the end..but these 2 days i suffered!!!!!!!!!

kissouille
    moony

14. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Well, it was very hot here in Germany too, but I haven't heard of people dieing. I liked it ;)

15. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

hmmmmmmm...lucky you!

can't really stand heat that much...............

the week has been more than weird it is now really windy with clouds but it's all clear and at times the sun appears.

16. borut16

I wonder, do you have any Slovenian 'blood'/roots? :) Oh well, back to the topic, three members wouldn't be enough for a whole forum;)

17. Manolao

Manolao Member

also here in denmark was pretty cool the weather the past days.. also today.. with a nice delicate rainy day... :)

18. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

It's nice and sunny weather right now. Perhaps 20 degrees. And there are some live music at a place near me. Wonderful... I think I'm soon going there to see what's happening. :)