hello brothers and sisters!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by P.K.J., Jan 18, 2009.

1. P.K.J.

P.K.J. Member

hello dear brother and sisters!!!

just like to introduce myself..... my name is patrick, i am originally from holland but living in spain since one and a half year!!!!!

life here is so relaxed because of beautiful nature, best weather of europe in the south where we (my wife rénate and i) live and the food is good, people are nice ...... LOVE it here! andalucia is a really good hippie place!!!!!!

we bought a piece of land full of orange trees and live a very simple life. we have sold everything we had in holland one and a half year ago and just wanted to life in simplicity with very little monthly costs. we live in a campervan and a yurt and love to travel....
    rénate and i are both excited about the hippie way of living and like to share our lives with other like-minded hippies. people who love Jesus and believe He is the only way to come to Father and Mother God. we love to share hearts with eachother and with other brothers and sisters and we gave up materialism when we left holland! for us LOVE is the most important thing in life and we like to start a small christian hippie community with about 10 people living together in peace, joy and LOVE like a loving family!!!! we don't use drugs but like to drink a beer or a wine.

if you love to know us better, just ask and we look forward to hear from you!!!!!!

with Father's Love,
    patrick:)

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Welcome to HipForums :)

3. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Welcome to this community. You should be able to find the people you are looking for with very little effort. Your lifestyle sounds wonderful. Good luck and God bless.