Held it in?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eirek, May 15, 2004.

1. EroticCookie

EroticCookie Guest

I despise blue balls...that feeling sucks so much. It bothers you all day long...grrr....

2. Pablo

Pablo Member

yeh, dont say we make it up to guilt women, it aches, its like the felling you have when recovering from a kick in the balls, not as bad as just after you get kicked but that ach that lingers, except with blue balls it lingers for a really long time, usually untill you do "finish"

3. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Just sometimes when a girl gets tired out, or for some reason its just not working out. I've noticed that guys seem to try to use that excuse when you give em head.:D Like a reminder "if you don't blow me till I cum it's gonna hurt me," kind of thing. :p Not that i've just been out giving head, but i've heard men talk, and I've known other girls who have heard the same line.

4. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

dude, let it flow -- wait 15-20 minutes and go again - you'll usually last longer the second and third (and more) rounds than the first, and a sore dick is better than that blue ball feeling!

5. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I don't think it's a fucking excuse. I've never had anyone guilt trip me into "finishing the deed" because I don't need any guilt tripping. Why WOULDN'T you finish your man off? I've heard that blue balls fucking hurts, especially if you work a guy up a few times and are interrupted before he comes. So, I'd have to disagree with you here. I believe that it hurts...

and um...lascara...you sound inherently EVIL...

6. lascara

lascara Member

MMMMmmmm maybe but I have never had any complaints form my lovers, I am a sadist so I guess I am slightly evil minded. So long as its SSC then I dont see the problem.

Ailsa

7. moonshyne

Lol, it sounds like someone forgot to take their happy pill today.

Awww, you're such a self sacrificing soul.

You can believe what you want, but I've been told by MEN that it really doesn't hurt, that its more of an annoyance.

8. Pablo

Pablo Member

it really depends on what happens, if your sore go ahead and quit, but dont object if the guy takes care of himself, hehe

9. moonshyne

Nothing wrong with that ;)

What about when women don't get off? I've read that the majority of women go through their entire lives never even having an orgasm. Does anyone think that they have their own female version of blue balls? :p Just a thought.

10. Pablo

Pablo Member

Thats odd, mygirlfriend usually has a few before i come. But thats why the sore thing comes up. She comes once or twice and gets to exausted to keep going before im done, i guess ive got the situation a lot of women have to deal with.

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

Pablo, you're a maricon. You'z always on the writing forum talkin' shit, then you come on here and brag about your massive dick and freakish stamina. You are full of shit.

12. Pablo

Pablo Member

um. what have i said on the writing forum, i rarely go there. I dont remember putting anyone down. And i havent made up anything i just have a really great girlfriend, you probably think shes fake too. Well i know it seems like gloating to you, but belive it or not, there are people who dont live with their parents, and can make their girlfriend happy, its not just something you read about in magazines, live the dream man!

13. The Penis

The Penis Member

shut up, he;s right. go bang your "girlfriend" with your ten inch cock and quit talking about it all the goddamn time.

14. drewbee

drewbee Member

umm... it doesn't hurt anything to hold the cum in... Infact it helps me out with sex.

Not only do I have an orgasm, but its how I have multiple orgasms... Yes Guys can have multiple orgasms... kegals are such a wonderful thing... that and your penis doesn't go very limp and if it does its only for a few seconds when you hold it in. It doesn't hurt anything... shit it makes everything better for me... lol

15. drewbee

drewbee Member

Blue Balls dont hurt? Omg. lol. It feels like someone has just came up and kicked you in your balls, and your balls are turning inside out. But their is nothing you can do about it except take it (or get off). I for one can't even walk when I ahve it ahhh... females... (theoretically speaking) think of a cramp in your vagina... their is ntohing you can do except wait it out... ya know... Errr Yeah they hurt.

16. Pablo

Pablo Member

this guy who told you it didnt hurt probably hadent really expeirienced it, probably thought he had some time when he got really turned on and nothing happened. Its only really bad when you really get going and are worked up to where your about to cum and then something interupts it. Think of it this way, if things dont go how there suposed to in your stomach just a little bit, it hurts, when im about to come i can actually feel the stuff building up back there, so who knows what happens to it if the action stops then, but if your stomach getting food at an unusual time or with a bit too much oil or something can make it hurt, what do you think it feels like when your testicles, which are far more sensitive than your stomach get a back up of cum that was about to be launched out?

17. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

*sigh* i wish he would, but hes over a thousand miles away from me now and i'm horny! two whole months cold turkey, sheesh. paul come back!

18. Pablo

Pablo Member

hehe

(stuff to make up required length, which shouldent exist in my opinion)