Held it in?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eirek, May 15, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Guys can do kegels????? Ya learn something everyday

2. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Why would anyone want to hold in the most incredible pleasure on Earth? It's unfathomable.

3. invisible

invisible Member

i dont like the idea to hold in the sperm. i dont get the nice feeling...

4. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Well that's the thing about women cum (discharge)isn't it? Some think that it's piss cause it comes form the urethra, and they hold it in thinking it would be urine

5. Pablo

Pablo Member

You like that a lot? why have we only done it like twice, i thought it was fun too, very erotic. :)

6. mimosa

mimosa Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mick_jagger_is_so_hip
    Dont hold it in!! Cum all over ur girl!! we luv it!!

i wish all of you felt that way

my ex gf: no no not on me -moves back-

me: -has orgasm all over his own bed-

I think it's sad that some girls don't like that.

7. Pablo

Pablo Member

Its called retrograde ejaculation, and doing this could definetly cause it, if it hapens you can get an infection similar to a womans yeast infection, but deeper inside your body and much trickier to treat.

And i just found out my girlfriend likes to be cummed on, if only she was here. (Do you really enjoy that dandilionprincess? really? :))

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

This is gospel! You deserve an award!

9. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

You are talking about non-ejaculatory orgasms. That's where a man has an orgasm but no ejaculation. If you train yourself, you can have multiple orgasms in a session. No ejaculation equals no loss of erection.

You just keep going till you get to the point and then stop and squeeze the right way. Everything feels the same, throbbing, wave of pleasure and so on. After a few moments, start up again and keep on going. You are not holding back pleasure, just having more of it.

And the cum isn't supposed to go anywhere, certainly not the bladder.

I can do either, but I always finish with an ejaculatory orgasm. Nice and big, the final one can be huge.

I don't necessarily count, but on a couple of occasions I have had five or six orgasms, including one ejaculatory, in a single one-hour session.

10. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

I used to masturbate allot, now only once a week.

Masturbating often made took well control of my body, i once or two i actually reached orgasm without ejaculating, but without sequeezing my penis or nothing, juts controling the contractions. But i wont make again beacuse i think it´s not healthy. When you feel your in a point of no return stop stimulating the gland, if you´re not circuncised let the sking cover it (avoid that the skin get reatraced around the gland) and gently press the gland in all her surface like you would want it to reduce her size (every man know the gland swells a little when masturbating) concentrate this brief and gentle press more in the tip and avoid the circular area where the Head of the penis ends. After this it´s all about control of the inner contractions, exale all air in your breathing in the most relaxed way you can.

Any way, i realise that after 1 or 2 spaced in time ejaculations, instead of jacking of energically for an half an hour the body starts building up in the next days allot of testosterone. If you don´t ejaculate you´ll maintain levels cosntant, not feeling to tired or depressed, but also not too horny.

11. Pablo

Pablo Member

Yeh id say training to not ejacualte when you come is a lot better then trying to pinch it off, that could be bad. And the one after all those where you do ejacualte will be way intense. But i dont necisarily loose my erection when i cum and i can keep going weather i ejaculated or not, atleast 2 to 4 times.

12. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Why would you hold it in. Just let it out ill feel much better when its out then in.

13. dee

dee Member

Fuck that, just hold it in with your dick muscles and then build up another load then splatter her twice as much. That's the way to do it.

14. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

to pablo:

how many times do i need to say it? :p

Yes!

ps. i love you! :D

15. Pablo

Pablo Member

well the thing is its a really big turn on but only if im sure you actually really enjoy it. Besides you always ask if i actually enjoy eating you pussy, when with how much i get into it and the way i do it its pretty obiovious that i love it. Mmm i could sure go for some of that now. *sigh*

16. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Dude, that's like blue balls taken to an extreme right there. I know that when a guy gets horny and worked up...but doesn't cum, it can hurt a lot (hence, blue balls). So...purposely holding it in?! That's gotta be fucking painful...and dangerous. It's gotta go somewhere!!! Let it out!!! haha...:)

17. Spinner

Spinner Member

Look I tried that and it's very painful.
    Anyway, I really didn't do a good job of holding it in and I ended up cumming in the girl's eye.

18. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

I think that's just an excuse guys use to make girls feel sorry for them and let them finish. My man says that it is annoying, in the fact that you're still horny, but that it's more of an urge rather than pain. I think guys think they can guilt trip you into letting them finish the deed (or let you finish it for them) if they tell you it hurts them.

19. Pablo

Pablo Member

why should a guy need any excuse to finish?

20. lascara

lascara Member

I always make my sub wait to orgasm, sometimes a few hours sometimes weeks, blue balls keeps him on his toes, his chastity belt helps when he is in a naughty mood. Waiting means he builds up lots of cum this can only be a good thing when he does get relise, he loves it and it keeps him in line.

Ailsa