hehe mean but funny

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Takemenow, Jan 5, 2005.

1. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

that dudes crazy

i can see what hes talking about her saying shes smoking 2 gram joints

2. thrawn

thrawn Member

Man, getting busted absolutely blows. It wrecks your life ine very way. I cant really lsiten to people joke about it. And 2 grams, is alot for a joint, and it woudnt even fit into a king... what are you using?

3. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i'm taking this oppritunity to agrree with the rest of you, takemenow is hot. pretty adamn sexy. anywya, getting busted sucks balls, and i would not laugh at all at the person getting busted. i see the irnoy, however, i can empathize with the "offender" (whoever the fuck he's offending by owning pot goddamnit i hate yo0usockeity) because i have been caught by the po's myself...not to mention my family multiple times...

honestly, i think the more weed i somke, the more i'd feel sorry for him, but that's jcut me...i dunno, that's just me

but the main point: takemenow, you're hot.

EDIT: oh, and everyone needs to chill,, althoguh you problably already have......i think that's all i have to say...........

:)

EDIT #2: honestly, i don't think the omore weed i smoke, the ore i feel sorry for him, and i don't exafclty know why i even said that...im too fucked up to be posting on a message bored, time to start my homework.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ok is it just me or is this thread fucked in the ass?

first, one guy mentions the word '******' and the whole forum is rascist
    then people start quoting bogrider, yet i cant see any of his posts,
    and now pages 10 and 11 have no posts in them

and im high
    im going to go eat something caus i remembered i left my chinese takeaway downstairs like an hour ago
    but ill smoke a bit mroe first

5. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

Ok... As for the 2gram joint. yes it was real and i was using a rice paper for those who were asking u can buy them in china town there 1 and a half the length of a zig zag and twice the width. as for the kid. id new he get off i watched the hand off. it was a lill bag and there was no money excanged they just took the dope away like they always do here. so it was funny to watch while smoking.

6. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

thank you very much and i am having a great new year

7. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

ha noone cares cause shes hot

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

9. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

getting busted would just be ironic. i would laugh too probably, cause for some resaon i just laugh at ironic things. not that its funny... itsreally serious stuff, but ironic

whats up with this thread though... theres two extra pages with nothing on them

10. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

HEY YEAH! i brought a box of those huge papers back from israel this summer. i've never seen anything like then down here in florida! they're fantasticcc aren't they?!? I think mine are called 'Eco...' something's or others.... and they come with little pieces of thicker paper, to make filters, right? i gave a bunch to my friends, and you can DEFINITELY roll up a 2 gram joint in these papers, easy.

11. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yea thats the kind i use there great and holy fuck is blizzarding here i just looked out the window

12. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

awe man =\\\ i've never been in a blizzard before .

it's probably 80 here right now, which i beautifullll, but, i'd sure love to be in a blizzard, just for experience. it's probably going to be amazing after it all blows over.

13. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

hehe, i thought it was funny that people thought i was that guy for a minute... what a thread... :p

14. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

well ur welcome to come see it its pretty awesoem

15. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

its suppose to snow pretty hard tomarrow. To bad its on a weekend, cause this is probably the greatest chance for a snow day i will ever get.

The average tempature here is 20-40, so usually it snows in the morning, but melts at the end of the day. Never enough time to play in the snow :(

16. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

=((((((((((((((((((

florida is so so so beautiful... especiallllly nowwayear. but i'm dying to see some snow. you all are very very lucky.
    take some pictures of snow for me guys!

17. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

......arguing in a forum is like winning in the special olympics....

18. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

You're still a retard even if you win?