Heavy Cummer

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by ihateblueballs, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

This is the HOTTEST thread ever!

2. Goander

Goander Members

If you want to become a heavy cummer, try Ogoplex. It increases the ropes and the amount of ejaculate you produce. Intensifies it some too.

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Huh. Swedish flower pollen

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kerri, Is the Swedish flower pollen something your husband uses? I use High doses of L-Arginine and Zine with lots of water and fresh fruits. I would be interested in knowing about the effects of the pollen. What say you ?

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

No - i looked up Ogoplex from the previous post. I had never heard of it before. Sorry I’ve got no experience with this!

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kerri, Over the years I have tried different cum pills. I have found there are no magic pills that truly work. That said, I do take L-Arginine and Zinc daily for my health. If you want your husband to cum more do this and have him drink plenty of water daily.it works for me. My wife encourages me to do this because it’s healthy for me to give my prostate a good workout and she loves my cum. It’s much more but it maybe one more small shot or dribble. I have noticed more precum too.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

The quantity really doesn’t matter to me. It was just something I saw in a prior post

8. Goander

Goander Members

I do . It works well and only takes a few days. My wife saw Dr. Oz talking about it. That's how we found out.

And as every guy knows, every rope counts in the pleasure, so most would be up for more ropes...just sayin...

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'm all for more ropes. Lately it's been about quality and intensity over frequency.

Jonny718 likes this.
  10. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

I'll bet it was a challenge that would have overwhelmed many women.

Such a lucky man. You are so devoted.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

If I don’t cum for a day or so then i shoot ropes.Since I am very active generally it is I would say average. Last thursday my fb was giving me a great blowjob after we fucked so I was on number 4 and shot all over her bed. She loved it amd said she was not going to change the sheets lol

12. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

A friend of mine from work has a husband who is a heavy cummer. He shoots so much that she won't let him cum inside her, but makes him pull out and cum on her belly.

The only time he is allowed to let go inside is when they have a threesome. Her husband always goes first, then the visitor without any clean up. They keep swapping up until everyone has had enough; usually about 3 times for each of them, with no clean up. Then the husband gets dressed and leaves the room, leaving the visitor to do clean up duties. It's a real mess. Even after she is cleaned, the poor thing has cum running out of her for the next several hours.

13. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

Love seeing heavy cum over a pussy

6Sailor9 likes this.