Heaven can Wait...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bonoboy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. bonoboy

bonoboy Member

This was a bonus film which was shown as a warm up when I went to see the very first Spiderman film in the cinema in 1977...Does anyone remember the original spiderman with Nicholas hammond as Peter parker?..More over has anyone else ever heard of Heaven Can wait?...it starred Warren Beatty and I thought it was a quaint little picture and was worth the entrance fee on it's own...Plot summary...The main Character(Beatty) falls in love but then get's killed unexpectedly, he get's to heaven to be told that his death was a mistake and his time wasn't up yet...But before they could get him back into his body, it gets cremated so they put him another body of a recently justified victim of death and he tries to fall in love with the woman of his dreams as a differnt person...Will she see the real him beneath the totally different exterior?...

2. Obituary~Birthday

Obituary~Birthday Member

3. bonoboy

bonoboy Member

Yes she does as it happens, but you can't complain at a freebie being thrown in at no extra cost can you?...Doesn't happen knowadays you notice?

4. Obituary~Birthday

Obituary~Birthday Member

because humans have forgotten how to live

5. bonoboy

bonoboy Member

I'm sure they remember how to live...It's more a question of forgetting how to get the best value out of life...

6. kif

kif Member

Sounds good, I'll have to check it out.